Format: Audio CDChange

on 23 June 2014
One for the car. Keep those classic hip hop tunes warming your speakers with this easy listening collection. Every track is familiar and good for that chilled out head nod. I have all of these compilation cd albums are they are all great.
on 26 February 2014
Brought this album as a valentines pressie for my hubby & he loves it!! All the tracks on the album are the originals & not remixes, this was a fab buy. Anyone who likes this music will love this album!!
on 17 June 2014
all the great hip hop songs I love, every song is great, not just the ones on advert like most albums..
on 10 January 2016
I only buy CDs from Amazon because I get the music on my phone also via the Amazon music app! Disappointed to say it has not gone on in this instance!
on 28 January 2015
Lots of average to good tunes on this cd but still my son likes itbso that's all that matters. Arrived in excellent condition for pre owned cd.
on 15 December 2015
not what I was expecting, think I am too old for this
on 12 January 2015
Very happy with the cd, very fast service thanks
on 15 November 2015
brilliant item and delivered on time. thank you
on 9 November 2014
A present for my son, loves it.
on 14 February 2014
CD excellent and sounds great, very pleased with the CD. It is Various Artists at their best and very enjoyable. GREAT