on 13 June 2014
The one and only !! My life is now complete ,the jewel in the minecraft crown , A minecraft essential
on 21 July 2014
Was purchased for my grandsons 7th birthday, he is heavily inot Minecraft at the moment and was thrilled to receive this
Like a lot of kids my son is in the "Minecraft" phase and wanted a few toys to play around with I saw a few of these at the shop and picked them up for him

The toy is something along the lines of an oversized lego figure (head rotates, arms and legs move), the quality is not as good as the price indicates (in my view fairly low density plastics used here)

There are other packs around with different figures, I think on balance they're pretty expensive for what you get. More for display than playing with them.
Steve action figure can hold the sword and well that's about it in this version he has the diamond armour (the kids will know what that means), though you can get other items for him to hold, and there is a block of stone. For some reason this is exciting and fun for kids, still he likes it but I won't be buying more packs of these Minecraft toys. At £3-£4 or so that's about what it's worth.

Some of the more expensive packs are frankly grossly overpriced. But I'd encourage the manufacturer to look again at the quality here, it could certainly be better.
I'll update the review if the "Steve" action figure lasts or falls apart, not exactly the last word in toys. Simple but then kids just like stuff like this.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2015
The package that we got was fake, my son was so diappointed, I got him 3figures for his birthday, one was missing a nose,there was just a hole,no nose,en the swords and other things they can put in their hands couldn't even be swapped because the hands of this figures were a lot smaller. The package itself wasn't even firm,that's when I knew these weren't the real ones...so off to the store today,buying another real one...
review image
on 5 August 2015
Bought this for my daughter's 7th birthday. Like many her age, she's a bit Minecraft-mad at the moment, and loves all things associated. So in that sense, it was an easy side-gift.

The quality is pretty poor, you're basically paying a premium for the fact that it's Minecraft. It must cost peanuts to make and feels cheap. The figure is like a Lego figure (around twice as large) and similarly articulated. The pixel patterns such as that on the block is actually quite poor on close inspection (not that a kid cares, of course).

Maybe I'm getting cynical but can't help but think the packaging is oversized - a bit of marketing wizardry perhaps to make you think it's worth more - the reality is £4-£5 is probably a more reasonable price for this.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2014
My son was so pleased with this addition to the mine craft figures. His hat even comes off. Great fun.
on 4 January 2015
Smaller than expected & very cheap looking. Not worth what I paid for it. Rather disappointed, wouldn't recommend it.
on 21 August 2014
very good figure slight paint smudge but im not a collector i just got it for my son
on 2 December 2014
Small, plastic, my kid love it, i can't find the reason, very expensive!
on 15 August 2014
my grandson loved it ..and it arrived on time so thank you