Colour: Dilly Dolly|Change
Price:£144.62 - £222.52

on 4 September 2015
We bought a new car seat after safety concerns uncovered by Which in our old one. This seat is extremely well made, looks and feels very sturdy. Baby is happy and comfortable and we are now much happier.
I would definitely recommend to a friend or family. Cosato seem to have it right.
on 31 October 2015
Very good car seat and everything is machine washable! My lo threw up in spectacular fashion and boy wash I glad I could take this apart to wash. Seat belt compatible if you don't have isofix. Very safe and secure. Comfortable.
on 30 October 2014
Best car seat ever!!! Colours are vibrant, amazing quality, looks beautiful! Little one been sick in it twice now but cleans off a treat no problem with just baby wipes. Great product, great price, great buy. Quick delivery no fuss.
on 9 September 2015
The straps seem a little flimsy and always seem to turn and end up not straight - apart from that my daughter loves her new girly seat.
on 28 August 2014
Love love love this seat
Bought son one to match really brightens up ur car n kids love it nice n comfy too I got these at good enough prices find amazon the cheapest!! We'll made good quality seAt we'll worth the money!!!!
on 16 March 2015
Easy to fit, really secure once in place and it looks pretty funky too! We love the padded reversible liner that makes it a squidgier nest for teeny ones, and the fact that it is so adjustable for different ages makes it a great value for money option.
This is the first car seat we have had that my son actually wants to get in - a combination of the cool print and the comfortable ride I think! Would definitely recommend.
on 5 February 2016
gorgeous car seat, my daughter loves it and everyone compliments it. I love that it can have the seatbelt through the back as to use the 5 point harness but that it also grows with the child to use the seat belt alone. very good quality
on 28 April 2015
Nice car seat and my almost 4 year old finds it comfortable. It's bright;y colored design was a hit. It's easy to install. However, the fact it is held by just the cars seat belt means it's not as secure as - say a maxi cosi - which our daughter was in beforehand and felt very solid. Also if they fall asleep in it their head is rather unsupported and lolls forward (see picture) so if you're planning to doa long journey, we found a seat belt pillow or soft toy wedged under the harness strap stops them flopping forward quite so much. Otherwise nice seat and would recommend
review image
on 11 April 2016
Very sturdy and comfortable fit in my car.
Our little one loves it and made approving noises when she sits in it and also she dozes off very quickly when she's in it.
Very happy with purchase.
on 15 May 2016
not much in the way of side impact protection, Although the company states that it has side impact protection your eyes will tell you otherwise! not cocooning at all, In a side collision this is not fit for purpose