Colour: Dilly DollyChange

on 9 September 2015
The straps seem a little flimsy and always seem to turn and end up not straight - apart from that my daughter loves her new girly seat.
on 16 March 2015
Easy to fit, really secure once in place and it looks pretty funky too! We love the padded reversible liner that makes it a squidgier nest for teeny ones, and the fact that it is so adjustable for different ages makes it a great value for money option.
This is the first car seat we have had that my son actually wants to get in - a combination of the cool print and the comfortable ride I think! Would definitely recommend.
on 4 September 2015
We bought a new car seat after safety concerns uncovered by Which in our old one. This seat is extremely well made, looks and feels very sturdy. Baby is happy and comfortable and we are now much happier.
I would definitely recommend to a friend or family. Cosato seem to have it right.
on 22 February 2015
Beautiful seat! Nice and easy to fit in and adjust to fit my daughter. Very happy with it!
on 30 October 2014
Best car seat ever!!! Colours are vibrant, amazing quality, looks beautiful! Little one been sick in it twice now but cleans off a treat no problem with just baby wipes. Great product, great price, great buy. Quick delivery no fuss.
on 28 August 2014
Love love love this seat
Bought son one to match really brightens up ur car n kids love it nice n comfy too I got these at good enough prices find amazon the cheapest!! We'll made good quality seAt we'll worth the money!!!!
on 31 October 2015
Very good car seat and everything is machine washable! My lo threw up in spectacular fashion and boy wash I glad I could take this apart to wash. Seat belt compatible if you don't have isofix. Very safe and secure. Comfortable.
on 23 December 2015
Lovely car seat. I have an earlier model for my daughter with a different design and I have noticed that there is an improvement to the buckle on this one.
on 6 May 2014
Amazing ! This came earlier thanvstated, was boxed very professional, fits perfect in my car and my little boy loves it. Defooo recommend !
on 10 November 2015
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Bright and colourful my son absolutely loves it. unlike other similar car seats he looks comfortable and not completely restricted. Easy to fit and sturdy and stable. Really really happy and would 100% recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse