on 3 April 2014
Stunning colours, a beautiful picture, intense amounts of detail and a fantastic idea are all wrapped up in this single bookcase. It was a great challenge to complete, but by far the most beautiful puzzle I've ever made. Strongly recommended!
on 20 March 2014
I absolutely loved this puzzle. The picture was gorgeous and not as daunting as I was expecting it to be because ther are so many books! But actually it went together quite quickly in the end. Delivery was prompt and everything came very well packed as you would expect from Amazon. The only reason I haven't given the puzzle a 5 star rating is because there was a piece missing. Just one piece. Very strange as the jigsaw comes in a sealed bag inside a box. I'm sure I could have sent it back and got a new one but that seemed like a lot of hassle for just one missing piece. The puzzle, however, is beautiful - just not quite perfect.
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2014
Lovely quality jigsaw, a little bit expensive for a jigsaw but worth it. I have had these fantasy jigsaws before and I love them, so relaxing to do.....no plain blue sky......a nightmare!.
I was very happy with the service, it arrived quickly and we'll packed.
on 1 May 2014
Great jigsaw, love most of their puzzles, they keep me amused for hours. They do not look too hard on the cover, but they are not that easy once you get started
on 22 March 2014
the picture is lovely and very sharp. the pieces are well made with no fraying and they click in together well. im currently doing this and enjoying it very much.
the quality makes it worth the money
on 20 October 2014
the most magical puzzle ever - beautiful colours and little unexpected characters as appear as you do the puzzle - a firm favourite!!
on 6 March 2014
This is a beautiful puzzle, very clearly defined and pretty easy to complete. However, I was most annoyed that it is not 1000 pieces. When you are working out the numbers of pieces in the sides 972 is not the same as 1000! Otherwise lovely puzzle and very relaxing.
on 5 August 2014
Absolutely beautiful puzzle, but I must admit: I found it hard. With a lot of the scenes using similar colours, this isn't easy, but it's certainly worth it for the end result!
on 23 December 2014
I bought this for my 78 year old mum who does jigsaws over the winter months in lieu of gardening. I am afraid this is no good for her as the colours are not clear enough, it is quite dark and "fuzzy" and I know she will get no enjoyment out of it but be determined not to let it win, not much of a Christmas present! I have kept it and will one day (year) get around to doing it myself as I do like the picture but I would not recommend it for anyone with poor eyesight (even with glasses). I do want to emphasize this is a lovely jigsaw but it depends who you are buying it for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2014
Into fairy tales or not this is an excellent puzzles with hidden meanings a humorous take on well known fairy tales. I never became bored while making this puzzle.