on 26 March 2014
I liked this bracelet because I am mad on butterflies. However, I think that the central bead in this item detracts from the butterfly beads and would have been better if it had been a bit smaller. Saying that, it is only my opinion and that is the only reason for three stars. It fits well especially as I have a larger wrist, it is a good length with an extender. I have bought jewellery from this supplier before and will do so again.
on 27 March 2014
A lovely piece of jewelry. Nice colour there ade so many other pieces you can get to match it /reat value for money
on 16 May 2014
This is probably one of the best jewelry pieces I've bought from Amazon. Fits nicely on my wrist, looks pretty against my butterfly I have on my ring finger [yes I love butterflies!] Would deffo recommend!
on 1 April 2014
The bracelet is lovely, perfect colour, looks like the picture, it is quite lightweight which is fine as I don't like a heavy bracelet, it has a good long extender if you need it, but it fitted without using it. Good value for the money and it doesn't look cheap.
on 21 June 2016
I absolutely LOVE my turquoise bracelet. It fits perfectly. Is comfortable to wear and looks really good.

The seller warns you that it is going to take time for the product to reach you, so don't be surprised if it takes a few weeks for the item to arrive.
on 29 November 2014
very disappointed with all the Yazilind purchases. They look so pretty in the photographs, but in reality they are silver and turquoise in colour only. The sale bargains have been no bargains at all as this jewellery is of the cheapest quality possible and not something I could give as gifts to anyone I actually like. I din't realise the stock was coming from China, so not worth the cost of returning all this tat. i'll put it in the next charity bag that comes through my door, and they'll probably put it straight in the bin. iif it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.Lesson learned.
on 7 July 2015
Was good for the price - didn't exactly last forever but I got a good amount of use out of it before it did eventually snap. Main problem was it was too big, even when on the smallest chain, and kept slipping round my wrist so the design was on the bottom. I was surprised by this since I have large wrists and sometimes bracelets wont even fit me.
on 27 May 2015
I love love love Yazlind Tibetan Jewelry, these little owl gems are my favourite and look beautiful. The jewelry is incredibly cheap to buy! It may take a while to arrive but well worth the wait. I have bought for friends and family who have no clue how little the cost. Beautifully made. :)
on 17 October 2015
Very, very, pretty little bracelet. Doesn't cost much & looks worth so much more! Customer service is extremely friendly, helpful & top notch. I look forward to purchasing something else from this seller real soon!
on 8 May 2014
Beautiful especially for the money very please. would defernatly order again..... 😀😀😀 ordered other items aswel and they are just as nice.