Format: Kindle EditionChange

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 January 2014
It's 1972 and 21 year old David is a college drop out grave digging during the day and working at a gas station at night. He is still living in New Jersey with his parents. Half-stoned, he impulsively decides to hitchhike 3000 miles across America to visit his younger brother John in Tucson, Arizona. His trip is full of incident, often amusing. Eventually, arriving in Tucson, brother John, has gone to San Francisco. On tracking him down, they travel around the Rockies in a clapped out car on a fun and randomly spontaneous journey. Fuelled on beer and permanently stoned, it seems, their dreams suddenly end as does the story.

A fun exploration of travels across America and the joys and troubles of David trying to join the Hippie scene but not quite succeeding. Well-written by David Noonan.
on 30 January 2014
This book is O.K. Thats all I can say about it really. I read it all because it was a short read but I don't think I could have read much longer. Its just not my sort of read, sorry D. Noonan.
on 4 September 2014
Not really what I expected!