Price:£10.33+ £4.62 shipping

on 4 October 2014
It has Disney tags on it, but this is not a genuine Disney doll. My daughter has the original and I purchased this as a birthday gift for her friend since she loves hers so much. Without even holding the two side by side, I could see there are many differences. The dress is a different colour, the stitching is awful, some "skin" fabric is cut away from beneath an area on the sheer part of her dress, the paint for her rosey cheeks is on her jaw line and her shape is off.
I didn't have time to get another gift and was forced to give this to my daughter's friend. My only hope is that she looks past all of this and doesn't mind having a cheap, chubby Elsa. If I had a few days, I would have returned this and gotten her something different.
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2014
I'm not convinced of the authenticity of this doll. Having bought numerous princess dolls from the Disney Store in my local shopping centre, this is of lower quality. Her legs point the wrong way, and to quote my 5 year old daughter "There is something wrong with her head".
Had this been cheaper than the official Disney store products, I would have let it go but at almost twice the price I felt I had to write a review. This seems to be a case of someone cashing in on the high demand for Frozen merchandise regardless of quality. Having said that, my two year old daughter has none of my concerns and is very happy with Elsa...
on 26 June 2014
these dolls are so sweet and pretty a real treat for any little girl, they are the nicest soft dolls I have seen
on 6 August 2014
I'm afraid to say these are not genuine Disney merchandise.
As they have been out of stock with Disney for a LONG time, I checked with the seller before ordering and he could not confirm they were genuine Disney products. I have no idea on the quality as I decided not to buy one, they may be perfectly acceptable but I will be waiting until Disney have them back in stock.

My contact with the seller himself was first rate though hence my rating. He was prompt and courteous in his replies and was honest when asked direct about the dolls.
22 comments19 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2015
Really impressed with this doll was unsure if real or not when ordered but was very pleased looks great and like in the film. Daughter hasn't put it down yet!
on 16 January 2015
Genuine Disney doll, very soft and well made. Perhaps the people that complained in their reviews bought from a different seller.
on 21 December 2014
My daughter loves this toy. Well made and looks like elsa is supposed to. Nothing more to say really. great for younger children
on 22 October 2014
Same as all the other plush Disney princess dolls so looks enough like the film character to keep the children happy but expensive for what is but then most of what you're paying for is the Disney licencing fee rather than doll materials.

Cynicism aside, my fiver year old daughter is very happy with it, as she is with all the other Disney plush dolls, I think we have the full set...... for now... sigh..
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2015
This doll is ok. We had already bought an Anna doll from the official Disney store and upon comparing them, the Elsa doll is not made by Disney. My daughter is only 5 and did'nt notice the difference in quality. This doll cost more than the Anna doll and would be worth while buying from the official Disney website, but if like me and disney are out of stock then this would be something to think about.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2015
Beautifully made! Santa delivered this to my Frozen mad daughter and Elsa now accompanies her everywhere!