on 11 August 2014
Fast service, happy with the product. Initially mouse did not work but called them and they sent another out straight away and this worked fine. Friendly service, always available and if needed they can remote into the machine to assist. Would highly recommend for anyone with a small budget.
0Comment61 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2014
I have just purchased a second of these computers, Dell Optiplex 755, this time from Kelsus-IT again the PC was in very good condition and I also got a Dell widscreen display as well. Result. I had an issue with the mouse supplied as it worked intermittently, a quick email to the supplier and a reply next day telling me they would send out a replacement, which the duly did. So a good product and very good support from Kelsus-IT.

If you are looking a replacement/upgrade video card for these PCs then get the following
VTX3D 1GB Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 Graphics card with Low Profile Bracket

Below is review of the 1st of these PCs I purchased.
Rather pleased with the purchase from PCPAL. I am always a bit worried about buying "refurbished/second user" computers but need not have worried. All good working order, minimum of marks on computer and the monitor. The monitor I received is not as shown which others have mentioned, I think it is will be pot luck, but the one I received is a Samsung Syncmaster 941MP LCDTV so can plug a TV aerial in an a scart lead, so can be dual purpose.
Connected it all up and switched it o, all worked fine. I just tweaked the display to correct resolution and also changed the disc to one large partition from the two it was setup with. After all the updates had been done, it is a very nice system ideal for my step son and its purpose of web browsing, watching youtube, emails and the ever important Skype to his girlfriend. If he looks after this I will upgrade him to a better one in the future.
11 comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 October 2015
I bought this, from Stone Group, as a backup for my Windows 7 laptop.

As such, a bit of a sledge hammer to crack a nut since this Dell

OptiPlex 760 small form factor easily, with its Intel duo core 2.8 ghz

processor and 4 gb of RAM, easily outperforms it. Setting up was easy

and in literally a matter of minutes one has a 'clean' system to

personalise which was just what I wanted. Stone Group supplied a 19"

Hewlett-Packard Compaq LA1951lg monitor. This has a 5:4 aspect ratio and

I use it in the vertical position where it gives me twice the depth of a

web-page as my laptop with an image quality can only be described as

superb. I was doubly impressed by a recent TV report showing President

Puttin sitting at his desk with what looked like a double of my monitor

in front of him! Stone Group included brand new Microsoft 400 wired

keyboard and mouse plus new power and monitor cables. Stone Group

included delivery via courier DPD and, believe it or not, I received my

new refurbished computer in under one working day from ordering! One

receives a breakfast-time email with a one-hour time slot and then you

can track your computer as the courier makes the round!
on 11 June 2014
This is a quality product supplied exactly as advertised. Well packaged and easy to assemble from the box. Up, running and fully functional (apart from the DVD drive - a replacement was promptly supplied and easy to fit) Excellent service and support. Highly recommended.
0Comment47 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2014
I bought this for running Excel 2010 because my PC kept hanging on certain tasks and i just couldn't work out the issue. This little OptiPlex hasn't let me down yet, and i have grown quite fond of it actually.

PC - It's quiet, quick, and very stable. That's all i needed from it, and it delivered.

Cosmetic condition - like brand new; im looking at it now trying to find a fault, and all i can see is a little Windows sticker that's pealing off at the corners (i know im clutching at straws here).

Accessories and peripherals - Dell keyboard, Dell mouse, (both new i think) 19" silver Samsung monitor (no monitor lead, or kettle lead, i had spares lying around though).

Delivery - arrived 2 days early.

Packaging - fine, probably could use a bit more bubble wrap.

Overall 5/5, because the low price and quality iron out the quirks.
33 comments80 of 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2015
This product arrived in good time and well packaged. It doesn't quite meet exact description as it is not Small Form Function, but quite large. Also it did not include the software listed, like Skype and has no email client. It did have a large scratch on the top, but that doesn't affect functionality and with my screen placed there, it is invisible anyway. The 19 in screen supplied is very good and I have set it up as an extension to the main screen. However the functions on the back far outweigh these lesser problems, giving me 6 USB ports (which I needed) and every possible access. One worrying aspect is that it managed to log onto my password protected WiFi without me inserting the WEP key...Odd. Anyway, I am happy so far and the WiFi, with the supplied antennas, has gone from "Poor" signal strength to "Good". If you simply want to upgrade, start from scratch with a new computer, or need one, like me for a Flight Simulator this is a bargain, in my opinion
on 8 October 2014
This computer, monitor, and peripherals came packaged in one large box with lots of bubble wrap and brown paper inside. It was firmly packed and delivered quickly. The keyboard and mouse look cleaned up nicely to almost new condition. The monitor has a few scuffs and has seen some days but works perfectly and looks sharp. For wireless, there is a very small USB dongle new in the package. Its range isn't terrific but it gets the job done. The tower itself is kind of beat up and I wasn't able to remove the sides to get a better look inside because everything is so tight. I'll probably try at a later time but for now it's in one piece and I hope to keep it that way.

The specs are almost exactly as advertised with a clean OEM copy of Windows 7 installed, and very little bloatware. Skype and a small remote administration tool are left on the 300GB hard drive. Everything cleaned easily and updated quickly. Performance is as you would expect from a business tower about 5 years old, which is to say good enough for surfing, office, pictures, music, some multitasking, etc... without any hassle. It doesn't boot very quickly but is quiet and unobtrusive.

Now all that said, the price of this machine with all that it includes is an unbelievable value and in terms of good buys this has to be one of the best I've ever had. This surpasses the power of my wife's aging netbook many times over and will do everything asked of it for very little money. Overcome your skepticism regarding the very cheap price, temper your expectations and you will be wildly pleased.
0Comment43 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2014
Supplied and delivered very quickly from Kelsus-IT. Worked straight out of the box as soon as connected up. This was destined as a gift for a family friend who wanted to use it for her children. As soon as they saw it they said it was exactly the same as they used at school. Heavy well engineered piece of kit and was most impressed by the NEC monitor - it was adjustable in all directions - and the quietness of the desktop box. Very good value for money
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 October 2014
Very pleased with computer, very well packaged and just switched on and away it went. First class service and delivery, very good value for money. Recommended seller.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 December 2015
Hi folks bought this second user PC COMPLETE with 19 inch Monitor and windows 7 64bit professional.

the way I looked at it I was buying the operating system and received the Monitor and refurbished PC base unit FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

GRATE SAVINGS TO BE SOUGHT. The whole rig, shipped (its) all wrapped in many, many, lair's of bubble wrapped plastic, to protect the hard drive and monitor.

Well it took me 20 mins to fix the 19 inch monitor all together, with the PC. and its nippy for the cash investment. You simply can not go wrong.

I paid extra which seen next day delivery by DPD. Over all "Handy-Geek", are a truly fare and interesting I.T refurbishment company and would have no further problems in recommending them to anyone seeking a desktop Wifi PC with decent monitor not to mention a new usb keyboard and mouse free too...

Please purchase this for anyone wanting another PC whom is on a shoestring budget but still wants a good DELL PRODUCT intel Core Duo CPU!! WITH WIFI CONECTION and ready to switch on from wall.

the team at HANYGEEK Are ever so helpful on the telephone, if you have and questions before going ahead with your order, please call them!!

However, most should take a leap of faith and jump with this handy PC Rig, remember (Very Good Condition) Windows 7 Pro ready to go out of the box!