on 14 June 2014
I bought this for my friends birthday present and as soon as she saw it she loved it. The crystal stands out and is well polished it was stuck to the pendent well. You can't be wrong with the price either and the quality is great. I'm very happy with the purchase and plan to buy many more !
on 30 July 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my younger sister (who's almost 8), and I'm extremely happy with the purchase. The silver and crystal are both very shiny (and the blue is quite vibrant). Also, the stylised design makes it look a lot more expensive. The chain is also reasonably good quality. The packaging (a card backing and plastic cover) is acceptable, but I transferred the necklace to a gift box and now this necklace looks nowhere near the price I paid.

I think the design is more suited to a child (as it's a ballerina), but the stylism and shine makes it appealing to teenagers and also perhaps young adults that have an interest in dance or ballet. Definitely worth the price!
on 15 July 2014
got this for my 3yr old neice who loves it. it was very cheap and arrived rapidly. like everything else i have purchased from this company i am extremely happy with this item.
on 17 September 2014
I read the reviews & thought I'd order a couple for my daughters advent calendar house drawers, wasn't expecting much despite the reviews, but I am so surprised & shocked at the quality of them. Ok, Tiffany they are not, but really would've been happy paying quite a bit more for them, on the back of these, I've now ordered a few more different ones for them.
on 10 July 2014
I am very glad I got this, it look like I should have paid £20 for it. Price is great. made well.
on 22 July 2015
This is so pretty, delicate and just a wee bit different. She does look as though she only has 1 leg, but the look is there..... Any wee girl, or " young mature lady" could wear this... dosn,t look too cheap and arrived in delivery time scale.
on 5 December 2014
Cute, bought this as a stocking filler for my little girl. Great item. Comes in a clear plastic packet so I bought cardboard jewellery boxes for pennies from Amzon and boxed it. Looks worth a lot more now.
on 28 October 2014
We got this as a stocking filler for our 8 year old granddaughter, when it arrived we were so impressed we ordered another for our 7 year old granddaughter. Just got to order something for the other five younger granddaughter s now
on 10 July 2014
What a beautiful gifts girls. I bought them for my students, they loved it. Thanks
on 10 July 2014
Very pretty...the ballerina pendant is alot bigger than i expected