on 15 February 2014
Another great collection of 60 tracks, the only thing that it doesn't have is the additional track with more than an hour's worth of Continuous DJ Mix which is found on the iTunes version of the album.
on 15 January 2014
Loved the 1st collection, 2nd even better. Brings back those special memories which is why I love this album. Buy and enjoy
on 15 January 2014
Good mixture of songs, as I included some more recent tracks but also some classic old school anthems. Happy with purchase
on 2 March 2014
I purchased The Trevor Nelson's Collection 2 because the first one blew me away. I absolutely fell in love with the first collection and wore it to death in my car. The second collection is great as well but nothing is as good as the first one. I am still playing it in the car and my family love it. I wanted to purchase the second collection as it needed to be done. Love the whole concept of him putting together music from the past and the new tunes as well. I think the cd's make a great Mother's Day present to any mum who enjoys music especially R 'n' B tracks. Trevor has done it to me again. Singing away to my favourites makes my day. If you have the first collections I recommend you buy the second one as well. If you don't, you won't know what you are missing. Roll on the third collectioln. Can't wait!!!
on 15 May 2015
I loved Collection 1. So bought collection 2. Trevor Nelson is brilliant at mixing popular RnB with club classics. I trust and like his choices and compilations and will continue to buy his collections. Great CD to put on when you've got friends round. Quality background music but music you can dance to, if the mood takes you.
on 26 January 2014
Every single song on this collection had me smiling from ear to ear, dancing and dancing my socks of. ThankyousomuchTrevoryoureallydoitforme.
on 23 January 2014
Not a bad compilation but anyone who is proper old skool R&B swing/hiphop will have most of these tracks. Disappointed though that the cd version and the auto rip version has not got the DJ mix version like iTunes offer. Where is this?
on 6 April 2014
I really felt that the First Collection would have been better on 2 discs, dispensing with the dross. ( amongst the absolutely outstanding) this 2nd set doesn't have so many exceptional tracks, but has none of the dross! So all in all, a good album.
on 21 January 2014
Placed my order last night and it arrived first thing this morning! Great service Amazon. All I can say is if you love jazz funk and old school soul music, and loved the trevornelson collection 1, you'll love this more. I'm listening to it as I type this!!

Great job Trevor Nelson.
on 9 February 2014
All the oldies and new music ifu like r and b and soul music from past and present ..as it has 3 cds really enjoyed all of them ..great for getting ready to go out or just relaxing at home I have all trevor nelson collections and they are all good brilliant tunes