Style Name: Olaf Soft-RagdollChange
Price:£8.40+ Free shipping

on 6 December 2014
Olaf toy received is not the one pictured. Quality is tacky and poor. Absolutely not worth the asking price. You could buy a better dog toy to chew then this.

As stated in my heading: Do not buy. There are better products out there. I should have looked at the verified purchases reviews before I brought this.
on 7 June 2014
The product was very good. Everything as was described in the amazon website. Very high quality & I will use it again
on 8 December 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 y.o. granddaughter as she is obsessed with Frozen. It arrived on time but the delivery box was so light I thought it was empty and I'm disappointed with how small and insubstantial the toy is, I have had better soft toys that were given away free as promotional items. I expected it to speak some phrases as one reviewer said it did, but it does not. We are being coerced into buying the Frozen merchandise because of marketing and publicity, which would be okay if the goods were not so overpriced for what they are. All that said my granddaughter will be thrilled with this toy, just a pity that I feel taken for a ride on the price of almost £13.
on 7 December 2014
Very disappointed, very poor quality and smaller than a expected was really excited about giving this to my daughter but will not be doing so would be embarrassed. For £13!! I just cannot believe how stupid I was, the 5 stars reviews I think must have been written by the sellers themselves as I cannot believe how anyone could be happy spending the money on this, it looks as if it came from I grabbing machine in fact I have seen better coming out of one of those please do not waste your money
on 18 August 2014
Came on time. Present for my granddaughter and she loved it
on 5 December 2014
I liked the look of this item for our grandaughter.But even though I had it gift wrapped I personally think its very poor even for a disney product.Its a shame really that you cant see the product up close and personal before you buy.It is so small.Well made ect but disapointing for the price.
Service was great and was delivered on time,but I wont be buying anything Frozen again for some time.This is no reflection on the seller,just the goods in total/
on 30 July 2014
i expected it to be bigger, also because it costs pretty much for a soft toy of that size... but my friend was really happy with it
on 19 July 2014
bought for my daughter who is frozen mad. well made
on 25 November 2014
Like all Frozen merchandise this is overpriced for what it is. However I have given 5 stars as the item is nice, and seems well made. I know my daughter will be made up with Olaf on Christmas Day.
on 8 August 2014
i am in love with this wonderful olaf teddy . it is soft and cuddly and meets all my expectations . the only down side is that the carrot nose can be quite pointy and has jabbed me once or twice while trying to fall asleep . i definely reccomend this olaf teddy but