Style Name: Olaf Soft-Ragdoll|Change
Price:£5.49+ Free shipping

on 6 December 2014
Olaf toy received is not the one pictured. Quality is tacky and poor. Absolutely not worth the asking price. You could buy a better dog toy to chew then this.

As stated in my heading: Do not buy. There are better products out there. I should have looked at the verified purchases reviews before I brought this.
on 8 December 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 y.o. granddaughter as she is obsessed with Frozen. It arrived on time but the delivery box was so light I thought it was empty and I'm disappointed with how small and insubstantial the toy is, I have had better soft toys that were given away free as promotional items. I expected it to speak some phrases as one reviewer said it did, but it does not. We are being coerced into buying the Frozen merchandise because of marketing and publicity, which would be okay if the goods were not so overpriced for what they are. All that said my granddaughter will be thrilled with this toy, just a pity that I feel taken for a ride on the price of almost £13.
on 8 August 2014
i am in love with this wonderful olaf teddy . it is soft and cuddly and meets all my expectations . the only down side is that the carrot nose can be quite pointy and has jabbed me once or twice while trying to fall asleep . i definely reccomend this olaf teddy but
on 7 June 2014
The product was very good. Everything as was described in the amazon website. Very high quality & I will use it again
on 7 December 2014
Very disappointed, very poor quality and smaller than a expected was really excited about giving this to my daughter but will not be doing so would be embarrassed. For £13!! I just cannot believe how stupid I was, the 5 stars reviews I think must have been written by the sellers themselves as I cannot believe how anyone could be happy spending the money on this, it looks as if it came from I grabbing machine in fact I have seen better coming out of one of those please do not waste your money
on 5 December 2014
I liked the look of this item for our grandaughter.But even though I had it gift wrapped I personally think its very poor even for a disney product.Its a shame really that you cant see the product up close and personal before you buy.It is so small.Well made ect but disapointing for the price.
Service was great and was delivered on time,but I wont be buying anything Frozen again for some time.This is no reflection on the seller,just the goods in total/
on 18 August 2014
Came on time. Present for my granddaughter and she loved it
on 13 April 2015
This is a TY toy and has a glittery effect rather than being plain plush. He seems quite small but that's because the 20cm description includes the height of his hair rather than just his body/head measurements.

Wasn't expecting him to also giggle when you pressed his tummy but it's a feature my little boy loves!
on 1 January 2015
My fifteen year old grandson is too small to understand the hype behind the 'Frozen' phenomenon so it was lovely to see him playing with this little soft toy just because it's cute and easy to hold in small hands. It's soft and well made and safe. Add to that the fun element and you have a success.
on 2 December 2014
Quite disappointed as it has a strange blue mouth which doesn't resemble what Olaf looks like in the film or what is on the picture. It is very small too. For £5 more in the supermarket I found one which is huge and much better looking!