on 22 November 2014
Does what it says it does!! My hair came out quite a lot as a result of Thyroid cancer so I tried this product thinking I had nothing to lose other than more hair!! However it has certainly thickened my hair up after regular use along with the Plantur shampoo. Well worth the money and it lasts a long time as you don't need to use a large amount to get the right effect.
on 21 February 2014
Brilliant stuff! I got this and the shampoo because my hair was getting thin, to the point that i could very clearly see my scalp! After about the third time using the shampoo and conditioner i noticed that instead of having to remove loads of hair from the plughole after washing my hair, there is now hardly anything!!! I would thoroughly recommend it if you have an issue with thinning or hair loss. Just wish it was made available to buy sooner! Ladies try it for yourselves, you`ll be amazed at the results.
on 20 September 2014
This is the only shampoo/conditioner I will use. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. The only problem I have with this product is the price you pay for such a small amount!
on 5 February 2014
a little goes a long way and it leaves my hair feeling thicker and noticeably shiny. will continue to use it
on 14 October 2014
Fantastic product, will never use anything else. Effective and easy to use. Hair stopped shedding, gone thicker in the last few months of use. Brilliant. Using with shampoo and tonic
on 30 June 2015
I didnt like this conditioner very much. I have very dry hair and it just didnt work for me. Could for others though, very much down to personal preference.
on 26 February 2014
Good product. Used before. More expensive on line but shampoo unavailable retail. Ordered both together. Cheap and convenient home delivery
on 7 September 2014
If you're looking for a shampoo that thickens the hair, look no further - this is it! It's a fabulous product and well worth every penny.
on 9 December 2014
Now my only conditioner not sure if it's the reason for my hair growth but will continue using it
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2015
Great product! Not sure if it actually promotes hair growth but revitalises lifeless dull hair
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse