Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 January 2014
Sorry to be negative but the earphone jack hole doesn't line up at all, so you cannot close the front cover of the case when earphones are plugged in. The material was also already peeling away from the plastic casing when I opened it.
on 10 March 2013
This is a great case, the screen protector had a scratch in it when received but in all honestly don't care about that. Stands up to wear and tear and recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap case.

EDIT 31/10/2013: Had this for a while now and I put it on when I don't want to put it in my big Griffin case. This case will last for ages. Top Job.
on 26 January 2014
Whilst the price is cheap, I found this to be very poorly designed. The hole for the headphones to go through is in the wrong place (too far towards the centre) and so I have had to cut a square big enough so that I can also bend the front of it back without it pushing my headphones with it. It does seem to be protecting it well enough although the inner case that holds my iPod is cracked slightly. Perhaps if it would have opened up to the side, it would have been much more practical and so therefore, better.
on 27 December 2013
The strapline says that this case fits the iPod 5 'perfectly'. Well, I'm afraid that's only too true. The interior metal casing fits the iPod 5 so tightly that it can't be removed without either damaging the device or the case. This renders the case useless unless you want to keep your device in it until it's it doesn't work any more. This is a pretty fatal flaw.
on 5 January 2013
This product is amazing and exactly what i expected when i ordered the product.

The clear, wave pattern looks very good aesthetically and the colour of my iPod was still visible through the case- like i had hoped. There is a grip on the sides of the iPod making holding the iPod easier, but this does not deter the design of the case. Additionally, the case fits perfectly and the holes for the relevant sections are well positioned however some holes such as the holes for the handle and camera could be slightly larger or smaller respectively.

The extras of the stylus and the screen protector were a bonus that actually made me feel that the price was too cheap. In contrary to what other reviews have said, the case and the protector can be used together (it's better to put on the case and then the protector) and considering i had never put a protector on a touch screen before it was fairly basic (but annoying at the time). The stylus works, but is small and if you really want a stylus i would recommend getting a different one for this reason.

Overall, i am extremely impressed by the product and how quickly it arrived, which was earlier than expected; and i would highly recommend it to all who are looking for a fairly cheap but effective case.
on 5 March 2013
The case does the job however i don't really like the design choice of having a hole where the apple logo is located on the back of the ipod. Why would you not want to protect that part of the ipod too??? So i placed the supplied cleaning cloth in the back of the case to protect this part as well which really works however the case looks pretty ugly as a result but at least it does the job of protecting it. Not much to say about the screen protector. They're all the same and whether you get it on or not is based on the person applying it. The stylus is pretty cool, i use it for my phone more than my ipod and it chips easily so its looking a bit worn but that doesnt really bother me. It's okay though but obviously not a necessity. Overall I can't really say whether i'd buy this again or not, if you're happy with the hole in the back or just covering it up as I did, then go for it. It's cheap as well. Only downside really is that it looks pretty ugly if you were to do this or you'd end up with the apple logo at the back damaged.
on 23 November 2013
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Is unobtrusive, offers good protection of the iPod, feels OK to handle
on 9 August 2013
I only really bought this for the silicone skin, the stylus is handy if you don't like getting finger prints on the screen, but I have to say the screen protector is UTTERLY USELESS. As soon as I peeled the side the said 'Peel this side before application', a tonne of dust just clung to it like a magnet (which is impossible to remove), so if placed on the iPod screen, the dust is visible and leaves a cloudy effect (and also hindered is ability to stick). So I just binned it. The cloth is a nice touch though. Despite all that the skin is well molded and is very grippy on the sides. I bought the clear version which is translucent for the majority of the back and non of the ports are obstructed. Overall very good for the price, just a shame about the screen protector.
on 20 September 2014
We'd already bought one for our younger son's iPod 5. It was a bit too 'pinky' red for his liking, so they very kindly swapped it for an orange one, which he loves and it looks great on his white iPod. It feels good to hold and makes it non-slip.

Then our elder son also wanted one for his and ordered the grey which looks great on his Space Grey iPod 5.

Nothing will totally protect the screen if dropped on hard ground, but these look like they'll keep the iPod safely protected as well as any other similar product. They protect the casing and stand proud of the screen enough to protect it from most knocks.

Both kids v. happy and as very inexpensive for the quality of the product, so are we.
on 20 February 2014
disgustingly poor product. Headphone hole on the "premium, luxury" synthetic leather (yes I'm being ironic!) is nowhere near the actual headphone jack, and there is absolutely NO place to put the charger. If you want to listen to music you have to have the wallet open at all times, so you can't put it in your pocket, because then what is the point of buying a protective wallet. Also, it actually came in the mail only today, I'd had the wallet case on my ipod 5 for roughly ten minutes, but when I tried to remove it VERY SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY, the plastic completely split open. I wouldn't buy this case for anyone unless I was trying to ruin his or her day. If you value your money DO NOT BUY THIS CASE.