2,064
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£0.93+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2015
Although the USB data cable arrived promptly, which was great, the quality of the product is unfortunately poor. On both occasions the fittings pulled out when disconnecting it from my iPod. The 3 pin connections fit in too hard explaining why it pulled out. I guess you pay for what you get comes to mind.
review image
on 3 July 2014
Items arrived promptly. I ordered two cables. One is fine but the other failed after a week. The iPhone connector was not terminated properly and the complete cable came away from the connector. No strain had been put on the cable.
on 3 October 2014
This is NOT a genuine Apple product, despite the claim in the description. It is clearly different to my original cable, both in the markings and the internal connectors. Disappointed to purchase an apparently fake product through Amazon.
33 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2014
The delivery was prompt but upon using the lead it became apparent it was NOT a genuine Apple product. It doesn't fit into the ipad easily and it does not charge the ipad.
on 15 July 2014
Doesn't work for syncing or charging. Delivery was excellent though. Came the next day.
on 25 August 2014
I ordered four iPhone USB cords. The product is OK, and arrived in a single plastic envelope of the smallest possible size. Yet, they charged me four times P&P, making transport much more expensive than the actual product.
on 27 August 2014
Rubbish as they stopped working within a week. As I hadn't paid a lot for them couldn't be bothered with the hassle of returning them as that ends up costing me more money for postage. As my grandmother used to say you get what you pay for, buy cheap pay twice. Sound advise
on 25 September 2015
I bought these even though the reviews were really bad, at 75p per wire I thought I'd get 2 as another reviewer said one wasn't working. I'm extra happy because I've had these wires for a while now and both work perfectly. I found the wires didn't work in my iPad but worked perfectly with the iPhone, turns out the plug for that is broke so test on different plugs if you're having trouble.

They look like the original wires, although my originals have been chewed up.

It's worth the price and, unless they arrived broken or not working at all, I don't see how you can rate below 5. With iPhone wires, even the originals, I've noticed they're quite flimsy and easy to break, if handled aggressively, like my partner because they're so damn thin.

These will break so stock up while prices are low, get a phone with a thicker wire and better battery life OR actually go to the Apple Store and spend far more than a wire is worth
on 30 May 2016
I bought 2 of these because they were so cheap, i regret that now as the quality was reflected in the price. One of the ones i purchased now refuses to connect with my iPhone.
The 2nd charger i bought has also frayed at the usb and now shows bear wires.
I have not bothered to contact the company as i dont want any hassle and they were dirt cheap but i am still not happy with the standards that thay have been made to. I would reccomend investing in a more expensive charger that will last.
on 4 October 2014
Very very very unreliable, worked first time after jiggling it around, then not at all.

The cable is not a genuine apple cable either.

Really bad, do not buy