on 7 March 2014
I brought this item and when I received it, it was nothing like the picture. I thought this was my mistake so ordered a different one which turned out to be the same seller but under a different name. I paid more for this one, when I received it, it was the same as the last one! neither of the onesies I received where like the picture. the onesies I received feel poor quality with small hoods and long tails. yet in the pictures they look a more thicker material, bigger hoods and short tails. the onesies I received where a cheap knock off of the image above. 50 pound wasted and still haven't got the onesie I believed I was paying for!!!!
on 25 May 2014
Bought the cheapest as it wasn't gonna see a lot of use, the quality and stitching is as expected...passable but not great, it has had a small amount of use by my partner and hasn't yet fallen apart, I bought the size bigger than i thought i needed after reading some reviews, and to be honest although there is enough room inside for her, the legs are still fairly short, would have bought another size bigger if I'd known, if your looking for something cheap and cheerful this is your best buy, if your looking for something to live and die in then spend a good amount of money for a quality garment :)
on 21 March 2014
a few holes where stitching missed but bought as a joke anyway. Don't be fooled by the image the slippers are extra so the full length is to about shin level
on 3 January 2015
I purchased the medium for my daughter who is nearly 14 and 5' 5". It fits her well but unfortunately there is little growing room which I thought there might be! There is a zip across the bottom which means you can visit the bathroom without having to get completely undressed which she thinks is good! She is pleased with the item ans says it is beautifully soft.
on 13 January 2014
Very soft and warm to wear - almost too warm! Hood is made really well, whenever you wear it up you can see the owl face :)
on 24 January 2014
This item came apart at the seams under the arms on both sides and also at the neck. I have sewed it back up. The dye also leaked through into the white chest and the chest part is now pink. However my son loves it.
on 25 December 2013
ordered a large for a Christmas present and when it came the large was a very small large and the quality quite poor. Was too late to send back friday before Christmas.
on 8 October 2014
Shorted than expected, but wasn't a problem, the problem was the several holes found throughout the onesie. Poorly made and seller not the best to deal with.
on 21 October 2014
All of these images have been ripped off from the Kigu website. The actual items looks nothing like their pictures in person.
I purchased the owl onesie and if you look in the picture it is of a lighter material, the wings on the arms are rounded 'feathers' and the inside of the hood is yellow.
The item, is a cheaper, tackier colour, stitch work is a joke and coming undone everywhere, wings are a straight piece of material with stitching to 'seperate' the feather and the inside of the hood is the same blue as the rest of it.
Safe to say, I am not happy.
If you want one of the onesies you can see in the pictures....go to Kigu's website. A little bit more pricey but SO worth it.
on 17 February 2014
The onsie is perfect, in fit and adorable-ness. However, the delivery took longer than I expected. I was hoping to get it on Valentine's Day, so I payed for 2-day shipping and it didn't arrive until the Monday afterwards; which was 5 day after I ordered it. All in all, the pajamas are excellent, just don't bother with expedited shipping.