VINE VOICEon 17 February 2015
Got this for my laptop and android box so we can watch movies and home video clips on our big TV and it works a treat on both formats. Just plug in the wireless dongle and away you go. No more painful awkward typing using left right uo down on an onscreen keyboard. No more trying to move a cursor to a specific location as the touch pad mimics that of a laptop. Absolutely godsend for what I needed it for and saves Sooooo much time. As a side note I had an issue with my original purchase but one quick email and I got excellent customer service. Sent my device back and had a replacement in 48hours. Excellent product and outstanding customer service.
on 25 June 2015
Worked straight out of the box with the Fire TV, both with the Amazon interface and with side loaded apps (including Kodi). No need to sit there now with the Amazon remote in one hand and a mouse in the other.

Very well constructed item, solid feel, with a positive 'click' action to the keys. No,problems with the sensitivity of the Touchpad, and a precise response from the onscreen cursor. The SPACE BAR is a little short but you soon adapt, other than that I cannot fault it in any way.

Highly delighted with this product and would thoroughly recommend it if you are looking for a keyboard for a set top box, and in particular for use with the Fire TV range.
on 6 February 2015
My new favourite gadget: I'm even writing this review with it... Sure it's not as fast as a normal keyboard, but its size definitely makes up for that, and it can be a bit awkward for the left hand a first because of the trackpad, but trust me, it's worth having, as you don't have to also have that wireless mouse that's always sliding off things... There's also a scrollbar on the trackpad for those used to using one on a laptop, though for some reason it's horizontal (still works fine though on normal pages).

For anyone with a raspberry pi, I use this combined with one of those small touchscreens (2.3" or 4.3") and a power bank (such as the ones used for charging phones) and it makes for a very portable device, with parts scaled for the size of it, and without all the wires.

In summary: all the functionality of most full desktop keyboards in a very handy size. Awesome buy!
on 28 August 2014
This was my second purchase of a Bluetooth keyboard, and defenetly I am looking no more. Really good size, not big and not too small just perfect to put next to my side bed table and easy to carry it. The mouse pad is also a great feature as help you to scroll up and down easily. I think this devise is flawless. My laptop has Bluetooth including so I didn't even had to plug the mini receptor which is safely saved in a compartment inside next to the batteries. I absolutely recommend this product.
on 26 August 2014
I had used several other small keyboards like this in the past to control media centres at home. When the last Rii broke down quite soon after purchase I thought I'd try something new and went for the TeckNet. It's brilliant. Works well as far as range goes, the mouse is fairly useable and you've all the keys available without having to used fiddley functions modifiers (as for the Rii). The battery also lasts ages, even if you don't keep turning it off.

The device also stands up well to the attentions of angry toddlers and curious babies. I strongly recommend it.
on 14 December 2014
Great little keyboard, pretty small but large enough to type web addresses and searches with.
I use it to control an android tv box and it does the job fantastic.
Took about an hour to put a full charge into it and it's not needed charging since although it has been used a lot.
The mouse pad took a while to get used to and I suggest setting the mouse pointer speed to fast but once it's set up properly it works brilliantly.
Range can be a slight problem but if you have line of sight with the keyboards dongle it's fine and works flawlessly.
Would definitely recommend.
on 18 January 2014
Arrived promptly, well within the estimated dates. Can't complain at the price at all. I bought this to use with my projector so that I didn't need to worry about trailing wires all the time when I want to use my laptop on a big screen. Works a treat!
on 4 February 2016
Brilliant wireless keyboard.

I purchased this to use with my Amazon Fire TV.

It makes typing and searching so much easier.

Comes with a built in mini USB dongle which is under the battery compartment, battery is already installed in the keyboard.

Simply plugged the USB dongle into my Amazon Fire TV, switched on the keyboard and that was it, i was able to browse everything with this device from going up/down, back, open a certain item etc without having to use the remote.

Item came delivered really quick and as described.

All the actions i have used and everything i have typed has appeared on the TV, no miss judging, key strokes not recognised.

Brilliant little device, well worth having.

Feel's nice in your hand as well, build quality is excellent and i highly recommend this if you have an Amazon Fire TV or another media player, as it really makes life easier.

Can also be used with laptops, tablets, pc's, gaming consoles and much more.

Worth every penny, cannot fault a single thing.

I received this product at a discount in return for my honest review.
review image
on 17 January 2014
Thought that I would try this keyboard out as the price seemed too good to be true, but since receiving it, I find it easy to use and well worth the money.
Would use this supplier again.
on 20 January 2014
A fantastic item that works really well
Nice being battery powered as easier to replace than having to recharge
Would recommend this to anyone with a mini pc or android stick