on 18 January 2015
Really great toy for children that are into Iggle piggle. Good quality safe toy for little ones.
This came in the original box, and the Iggle Piggle song on it is sung by Derek Jacobi.

At iggle Piggles back there is a velcro closure which hold the batteries and elecrtrics for sound making. If your child is Autistic like mine is, he keeps opening it up to get the battery part, you may want to put a few sewing stitches in place that can easily be ripped out when you want to change the batteries. My other neurotypical children never did things like that.

"Have hours of fun with the In the Night Garden Talking Igglepiggle Soft Toy. Perfect for all In the Night Garden fans, this 30cm large talking soft toy includes familiar phrases and sounds from the popular CBeebies show. The Igglepiggle Talking Soft Toy is made from soft textured fabrics making him super huggable!"

Igglepiggle has embroidered facial detail and of course carries his iconic red blankie.

One supplied.
Size H30, W16.5, D7cm.
Batteries required: 3 x AAA (included).
Suitable from birth.
EAN: 5013197131605.
WARNING(S):

Only for domestic use.
This toy does not provide protection.

This has a number of sounds that activate when you press Iggle Piggles hand that is holding the blanket. Not so loud as to be annoying for adults, but loud enough for child to clearly hear what noise is being played. My son particularly enjoys the squeak sounds that Iggle Piggle makes, and the Iggle Piggle song that it plays. He wandered around all Christmas Day with it. Giggling and smiling all day.
Made our Christmas!
on 6 April 2014
This is a decent sized Iggle Piggle soft toy that sings and makes Iggle Piggle noises. Whilst this is a limited vocabulary and may get a bit annoying for grown ups my little boy loves it and at the end of the day that is what matters.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 June 2014
I was a bit confused reading the description and reviews as it appeared a tellitubby may turn up, but I purchased in June 2014 and it came as Iggle Piggle and as shown in the photo. Iggle Piggle is good quality, well made and well presented. Press his hand and he plays music and plays character noises. Purchased for my 1 year old nephew. Good value, good quality and great for a young fan of in the night garden!
on 3 July 2014
Big enough for my 2yr old to cuddle. Plays the Song and all the phases you'd expect. Happy with the price and the toy.
on 17 August 2015
I ordered this for my granddaughter who had seen her cousin's bigger version of it and fallen in love with it. I was a bit apprehensive that she might wish she had the bigger one, but she LOVES it and won't be parted from it. It arrived promptly and is exactly as described.
on 5 December 2015
Reasonable price and quick delivery for the free service that is expected to take longer. Looks and feels like a good quality material.

Bought as a Christmas gift for my niece so will find out soon enough from her if my 5 star rating was correct 😊
on 19 July 2014
The blanket didn't have velcro on it but that was easily remedied with some basic sewing. Very cuddly and nice sound, the nose is wrong compared to the original but I understand the problem with creating a safe attachment for a protruding nose for small kids.
on 28 June 2015
My granddaughter loved it! It was well made, good material, the sounds were clear and not too low (my granddaughter wears hearing aids and some toy sounds are far too low but this was excellent). I would recommend this to all IgglePiggle fans!
on 27 December 2006
This was the best toy I ever bought for my daughter. I bought it for her first birthday, and three years later, she and Po Po are still inseperable at bedtime. She really loves Po Po.

Po Po has stood up really well to the test of time, except his (I am told categorically that Po Po is a he) silky label has been loved away, so I am now buying a Laa Laa as a sort of replacement.

One unexpected bonus about Po Po is that because they have a little bell inside, you can hear your child moving about during the night, but not loudly enough to disturb you.
11 comment5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2014
Prompt service. Packaging adequate. Somewhat disappointed in the toy.s Sound very poor, difficult to hear.Not worth the price for my money. Have original versions of dolls. Years old, still going strong but too old to give as a gift.