1,048

on 12 May 2014
Very disappointed as it was not as shown in the picture. Not in a box !
It was for a Birthday present, I paid more for it because it came in a box and look better! I give it to my daughter in the end.
The loom board looks cheap and the bands break easy !!
I could have get the some a lot cheaper!!!!
22 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2014
Product arrived today. Very disappointed as it was not as shown in the picture. Not in a box !! and I could have got the same one that has been delivered at my local store for £1.99
Not happy when companies sell me products by showing photos of a different product of that being provided. In the picture you can see some little charms............these are not in the plastic bag the goods arrived in.
The girl these were purchased for will be disappointed, she has spent over a £1.00 of her pocket money unnecessarily on a loom and bands. She could have purchased the set delivered locally cheaper that £3.14
Tip to seller..........don't show pictures of products unless they are of the product being sold please.
22 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2014
Extremely disappointed!!! What I received was not what I ordered! Cheap plastic tat was what I could have got from the Pound Shop!!! Was daughter was terribly upset when this parcel finally arrived. Will not be buying from this company ever again!!
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2014
These people are Con artists don't touch them with a barge pole. what you see is not what you get.
on 24 May 2014
Look nothing like the picture, disappointed when they arrived plastic board broke on the first day, two very disappointed kids
on 24 May 2014
No box. Loom board not as pictured with blue on it.
Very cheap and easily broken, one of the bits on loom board was in
fact broken on opening. But was only £3 so no point returning
on 18 May 2014
Not as advertised, it comes in a plastic bag not a box, instructions are useless, the actual product is ok but as i said it doesn't match the advertised picture.
on 17 May 2014
Arrived day b4 it was scheduled to that's the good but however the loom doesn't match the lay out of the one in the instructions pictures - very upset daughter because she couldn't do it - thank god for u tube
on 26 May 2014
The kit that arrived did not match the online photograph or description and the loom had a piece broken off.
on 20 June 2014
It was a good enough loom for my first one. When I first used it, it gave me cuts on my fingers because of the sharp edges and because of these sharp edges I broke so many bands. The way the loom is put together it makes it not strong enough to do certain patterns so the loom comes undone from the blue holders and can snap. I was doing a Chinese crossed bracelet and my loom snapped, thankfully it us still usable and didn't snap to badly. Overall it is a good product for beginners, just be careful with the sharp edges and don't do to advanced of a design.