on 28 April 2014
GIBSONS DO IT FOR ME WITH THIS COLLECTION OF 4 JIGSAWS I ALWAYS ENJOY THESE ONES ..MY ONLY BLIP IS I WISH GIBSONS WOULD PUT A PAPER PICTURE OF JIGSAWS SO MUCH EASIER THAN HAVING TO POSITION THE BOX TO LOOK AT WHERE PIECES GO ;; ANOTHER MAKER OF JIGSAWS INCLUDES A PAPER PICTURE ..WOULD BE GOOD IF GIBSONS COULD DO THIS ..ALTOGETHER THOUGH ENJOYABLE TO DO .....
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2014
Bought this set of puzzles, as they are good value. Got all the 4packs now, need to produce some new ones, they fit perfectly on my side table. They are very therapeutic especially when stuck in the house so long!
on 31 May 2014
Excellent value to have 4 500 pieces in one box. The only slightly negative thing is that you have to peer very closely at small pictures of the individual puzzles when checking for the intricate features.
on 5 April 2014
The market town shown is Helmsley on the edge of the Yorkshire Moors and this puzzle takes you back to a day out in the 60's
This is one of numerous multi-packs of Gibsons jigsaws which I have bought. As ever, this is good quality and great value. I never buy single jigsaws any longer because the packs of 4 are so much better value for money. The artist is Trevor Mitchell and I always enjoy his jigsaws. The pictures are always nice and clear with quite bright colours. This means that they are not too difficult, about medium level of difficulty I would say. This is the level that I prefer but if you like a really challenging jigsaw, you may find them a bit too easy. Overall however, I loved the jigsaws and I am happy to recommend them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2014
Gibson puzzles always deliver on quality and value for money. I love all Trevor Mitchell jigsaws,
think I have them all. This collection is a joy to complete.
on 12 March 2014
great jigsaw puzzles,all very nice to do ,so bright and colourful,very well packed.fast delivery.will use again.as i love doing puzzles.
on 23 August 2014
A very nice set of puzzles, wish there were more as I am now having to find old second hand puzzles by this artist.
on 27 December 2014
As always. any Gibson puzzle is worth doing,, My favourites of all puzzles available today/ because the pieces lock together well and it is very sturdy and doesn't 'fall apart ' like so ,many other makes. It is well cut and there are no two pieces identically cut. I have kept everyone I have ever bought and have done most at least twice. I always have a jigsaw puzzle 'on the go,' during the winter months.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2014
A great puzzle pack, enjoyed doing every one, each puzzle very colourful.