Colour: Black|Change

on 31 July 2013
We bought this patio table and chairs cover about a month ago and already it fading on top. It is however keeping the table and chairs dry and if tied down properly it stays in place during anything other than a gale. Would i buy one again? On the basis its the best of a bad job yes i would, you have to cover up wooden furniture or it spoils within a season, maybe not materially but in terms of appearance. The Bosmere looks good when first fitted, appears reasonably robust and comes at a fair price compared to the alternatives. It's just i had hoped for something that would look good for a couple of summer seasons at least, not look a year old after two months.
on 18 December 2011
Fits over our large round table and six chairs. Just had very heavy winds and snow and had no problems, still intact!
on 15 August 2013
Having tried other so called waterproof covers that turned out to leak and disintegrate, this cover is a much higher and better quality. Size is great to cover our large circular table and 6 chairs. Also has a handy central riser for the table in order to 'pyramid' the cover to throw water off. Good buy
on 2 November 2014
I purchased this back in September and only got around to using it when the weather got really bad a couple of weeks ago - hence the late review.
The cover is well made and substantial it is also quite large for my requirements but I needed a cover that would also cover my high backed wooden chairs and my circular table. I have also used it to encompass my four green plastic chairs as well because it is large. It covers everything very well. However, the rather flimsy metal post for keeping it high off the table to shed water is not large enough or tall enough to do the job and thus still leaves considerable possibility for the water to collect on the table. We used a piece of white plastic drain pipe through the hole in the table where the umbrella would normally go and then placed the little plastic cap from the supplied rainwater dispenser/diffuser to cover the hole in the pipe and the job is a good one. The only thing is now looks like we have a green "Big Top" in the garden and we expect the circus to emerge at any moment. The strings that were supplied to attach through the holes and place around the legs to secure the cover were also rather a waste of time and we inserted a long piece of strong garden twine through all the holes and used that to securely fasten the cover to the chair legs. Pleased with the quality of the cover material. We have had one for a long time which covered the garden bench and the material certainly stood up to the test of time
on 11 January 2016
Overall, this is an excellent cover, with a couple of annoying failings.

The package comes with several corded ties, which feed through eyelets in the edge of the cover; the idea is to feed these through, then ensure they're around either your garden table leg or the leg of one of the chairs...this secures the cover and prevents it from being blown off in high winds. The ties are hopeless and after having to re-fit them several times after they were pulled off by moderate winds, I decided to bin them and use small clamps instead.

The other problem with this cover is that it's almost too waterproof. If you have any dips in the material, water will collect in the hollow and you'll have to manually tip it out. The package comes with a rod which you fit with feet (supplied) and prop up the centre of the cover so that any rain, simply drains away down the gradient created by the centre rod. This doesn't really work because the rod is too high and topples over at the slightest nudge; if it were shorter, I think it would work much better.

Those things aside, I'd still purchase this again if I had to replace it.
on 19 November 2012
The table cover is very good quality and fits very well over my table and six chairs. Cover comes with multiple ties to secure the cover to the table/chairs. Quick delivery & good price.
on 3 June 2014
Strong, looks good, lots of space under my 6 seater rattan round table and chair set - comes with a fantastic bungee system to lash down in bad windy weather and a small plastic water sheading pole which can be cut down if required - this will last all of the winter elements for years.....Don't think about it buy it as its worth every penny.
on 22 October 2014
Got this just in time before the autumn storms arrived - our old cover got ripped apart due to not being able to cope with high winds etc...

This survived the tail ends of hurricane gonzalo the other night with no problems and definitely seems built to last; plus the bungies are really good for securing it to table / chair legs so that it stays put and the centre stand does a good job of stopping water pooling in top.
on 8 June 2013
I brought this not to cover garden furniture but my hot tub, couldn't afford the £180 for a made to measure one. This cover is amazing! its thick strong and fits perfectly, I really don't think a made to measure one would've been any better. Thank you Bosmere.
on 9 April 2013
I have had this for a while now. It has suffered gale force winds and a typical Scots winter and it still looks as good as new.