on 18 November 2014
I'm 5'9 and these come up to my thighs, no problem! Therefore they don't just look very sexy, they also cover up stretch marks and lumps and bumps - really pleased with them. Oh, and I am one of the clumsiest people I know and even I haven't managed to snag or ladder them after 4 wears! Will be ordering more :)
on 15 August 2014
I ordered these in black and they fit perfectly in medium, look great, feel smooth and silky, excellent quality and grip, so good I actual have ordered 2 more pairs and 1 pairs of fishnets from the same seller to give a go. Given me a lot of confidence! Loved them, thank you very much! And also very fast postage! Arrived in 2 days when the estimate date was another few days later! Thank you!
on 14 July 2014
Great hold ups but why the postage and packing fee per item rather than for the one parcel?
on 11 May 2015
lovely and comfortable. I love that i don't have to pull anything up constantly worry it will slide down. I have these in black too :) I'm size16/18 and I have quite big thighs.. OK I have big thighs :D I ordered large but they do come up under my bum so I'm sure I could get away with smaller size.
on 11 May 2014
I'm 5ft 2 so bought small. Perfect fit wore on my wedding day and the stayed put and looked gorgeous. Great value for money and quick delivery.
on 4 December 2013
these are lovely, feel good on and a very good price. Delivery was good, packaging excellent. Only downside was they are a lot paler then there picture. The blue was very light not as dark as in the picture and the same with the pink. I was hoping for a more hot pink but only the lace top was dark. Still very happy with them.
on 9 April 2014
I ordered a pair of these in black, and tthen when I was sent them they arrived in an electric blue colour. Naturally I was not entirely happy about this and contacted the seller to try to resolve this. They were perfectly fine about this, and assured me that they would send a replacement pair; a reply I was happy with. I received this replacement pair in the post this morning (3 weeks after the original pair arrived), in EXACTLY the same colour as the last pair that was sent to me!! This went beyond a joke, and I have emailed the seller again asking for either a BLACK pair, or a refund. I may update this review after their response, but so far my experience with paradiseforwomen has been completely unacceptable.
on 23 June 2015
Bought these a 2nd time as I was so happy with the fist but omg was I wrong to do so! The delivery was very slow this time around and they laddered whilst being put on for the 1st time. Looks like ordering these is a gamble..
on 27 November 2015
i am a relatively slim women, but my thighs are big in comparison to everything else, these stockings fit my legs perfectly until it got to the top of my thighs, where it created an indentation with the tight bit at the top of the stockings, which looks stupid, but for people with correctly proportioned bodies and legs, these are really lovely :)
on 26 December 2015
I'm 5'9 so these are slightly short for me and I have extremely skinny legs so the lace is also a bit loose.