on 8 February 2014
I ordered one of these plus the fitting service. The chaps arrived exactly when specified and had the machine fully functioning within 20 minutes. After a series of adjustments to make sure it was in perfect order they gave me a full demonstration as well as hints and tips for keeping the machine in perfect order. They were polite, professional and respectful.

The machine itself is as good as any I have used in a gym. It has plenty of programmes as well as a huge selection of variants for those who wish to be challenged. The machine runs quietly and the slight spring on the track means that one doesn't feel like the knees are getting a battering. The speakers are very good and all of the safety features are excellent. The whole thing feels like it has been built properly and that it will last us for years.

I suspect that the price is on the high side for some, but it seemed extremely good value to me. I am mightily impressed with the machine and the company that supplied it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again