Format: DVD|Change

on 27 November 2013
This is the best dvd she has released and you feel like you was there. There's no other performer that is as good as beyonce. You can tell a lot of hard work went into this concert. The documentary is also amazing! Beyonce shows all of her fans that she is on of us and is HUMAN! she very honest and its lovely to see a celebrity that knows how important life is and shows Everyone how loved we are! The bonus song is so beautiful and the cost of the dvd I think is very very cheap for what beyonce gives you. Its definitely a must buy!!!!
on 30 October 2013
Her best DVD release yet! The first disc has her HBO lifetime special but was surprised to find it had even more added to it. If you think you can just skip the first disc, think again! There's footage of Blue's first walk and you can even hear her talking a bit at one point, its so cute! The second disc is amazing, although she did cut out a lot of songs that she performed live it's still a cohesive non-stop concert. Definetly going to have this on repeat until her album comes out in December!
on 16 January 2015
I love Beyoncé and I love this DVD. Contains a documentary/art film made by Beyoncé and footage of her show live in Atlantic City.
A must have for Beyoncé fans and a good insight into her wonderful life.
on 13 January 2014
I'm a big Beyonce fan and have all her live DVD's, this Documentary looks behind her life that normally no one would see. I think that is a big thing for such a mega star as she is. Not a lot of large popstar's would do this. I found the documentary very interesting, to see what goes on in her life. And as a bonus there is a live DVD with the documentary from the 1st concert she did since having baby Blue. A great DVD if your a Queen B fan.
on 15 March 2014
Just left a review for the other one I bort, really n truly inspiring woman, I loved both of these n watched them back to back. This is a film not a concert she shows clips n exerts of performances but this really is for the personal stuff behind the performances.
Technically perfect in her vocals an amazing artist.
I loved both of them.
on 31 October 2013
Queen B, simply perfect. ^^
Wonderful gift, that B has prepared us.
The new song is very beautiful ... Come soon 11/25/2013.
I love so much <3
on 18 March 2014
brilliant documentory seen it first on TV but it was great to see it again - The concert as alway is amazing - Beyonce has to be the most amazing femail artest of all time!! how does she move in those shoes!
on 29 December 2013
Loved watching this concert and think it's great that you get a bonus disc with it. Much prefer the way they have filmed this show, as they have kept the behind the scenes clips separate from the concert, unlike the last blu-ray. So you can just enjoy the show as if you was their watching it from start to finish.
on 27 November 2013
OMG! I'm totally speechless! When I thought no DVD could be better than Experience Live, this one surprised me!!! Even though she cut a lot a performances, it's just amazing! It's like... She interacts a LOT with the fans in this DVD. You should totally buy it!
on 4 January 2014
Frankly I can't help but express disappointment with all aspects of this 2 dvd set. I like Beyonce, I like her music and have always thought she came across as a genuinely sweet person in interviews. However in the documentary she comes across as a 'poor me, you don't know how hard my life is' type, and I tired of the constant references to how she is an 'artist' not just a singer. That was all fair enough I wasn't particularly blown away by the documentary but thought at least I have a full concert DVD making the package good value. Imagine my surprise when the supposed 21 song concert came up on my DVD player at just over an hour. This is because a lot of the sings track listed are simply not actually sung. I feel this is incredibly misleading. For example I was really looking forward to hearing 'I Was Here' one of my favourite Beyonce songs and Diane Warren ballads only to find it actually only a minute of Beyoncé talking a few of the lyrics over a video montage backing between songs. I was also looking forward to her version of 'I Will Always Love You' again only to find it was merely a few bars as a brief intro to 'Halo'. 'Green Light' isn't even sung it's just a brief backing instrumental as Beyoncé thanks the band and 'Love on Top'is just played over the credits. Out of the 21 songs advertised only 14 are actually properly performed. As such I feel this product is somewhat misleading and neither here nor there. I for one will be selling this to get a Beyoncé DVD concert that actually showcases a whole show. Frankly I can do without the self deprecating celebrity documentary.