Format: Blu-rayChange

on 27 November 2013
This is the best dvd she has released and you feel like you was there. There's no other performer that is as good as beyonce. You can tell a lot of hard work went into this concert. The documentary is also amazing! Beyonce shows all of her fans that she is on of us and is HUMAN! she very honest and its lovely to see a celebrity that knows how important life is and shows Everyone how loved we are! The bonus song is so beautiful and the cost of the dvd I think is very very cheap for what beyonce gives you. Its definitely a must buy!!!!
on 30 October 2013
Her best DVD release yet! The first disc has her HBO lifetime special but was surprised to find it had even more added to it. If you think you can just skip the first disc, think again! There's footage of Blue's first walk and you can even hear her talking a bit at one point, its so cute! The second disc is amazing, although she did cut out a lot of songs that she performed live it's still a cohesive non-stop concert. Definetly going to have this on repeat until her album comes out in December!
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2015
I love Beyoncé and I love this DVD. Contains a documentary/art film made by Beyoncé and footage of her show live in Atlantic City.
A must have for Beyoncé fans and a good insight into her wonderful life.
on 13 January 2014
I'm a big Beyonce fan and have all her live DVD's, this Documentary looks behind her life that normally no one would see. I think that is a big thing for such a mega star as she is. Not a lot of large popstar's would do this. I found the documentary very interesting, to see what goes on in her life. And as a bonus there is a live DVD with the documentary from the 1st concert she did since having baby Blue. A great DVD if your a Queen B fan.
on 8 December 2013
As a hudge Beyonce fan myself,I just had the most amazing gift for me. The documentary at first and amazing concert afterwards. Best purchase ever.
on 31 October 2013
Queen B, simply perfect. ^^
Wonderful gift, that B has prepared us.
The new song is very beautiful ... Come soon 11/25/2013.
I love so much <3
on 17 December 2013
Honey B! This DVD is fab! It is fantastic, emotional, perfect. My Queen did a great job, she's the only one!
on 29 November 2013
Amazing!! This is through her eyes and is a really big eye opener into her life if you love Beyoncé buy it!
on 29 December 2013
Loved watching this concert and think it's great that you get a bonus disc with it. Much prefer the way they have filmed this show, as they have kept the behind the scenes clips separate from the concert, unlike the last blu-ray. So you can just enjoy the show as if you was their watching it from start to finish.
on 27 November 2013
OMG! I'm totally speechless! When I thought no DVD could be better than Experience Live, this one surprised me!!! Even though she cut a lot a performances, it's just amazing! It's like... She interacts a LOT with the fans in this DVD. You should totally buy it!