4.8 out of 5 stars1,789
Format: Audio CDChange

on 1 April 2014
This is genuinely one of the most impressive soundtracks that Disney has produced. The film was very good, definitely deserving of it's success. The combination of the music on the deluxe edition of this CD also meets that high standard.

So the music is excellent...what about the artists? Very good too. Pretty much flawless performance and presentation.

And finally...well nearly...there are some excellent additional tracks on here too - that give real insight into the creative talent of the writers and the journey they went on whilst creating this...including some early cuts of tracks including their family. Truly impressive stuff. Lots of raw tracks, demo versions and some commentary make this a really valuable addition to anyone with an interest in the music.

Finally...almost...I cannot wait for the stage version. It will be outstanding and I hope to be there on opening night with my daughter - who at four years is bonkers for this music.

Finally...I come from a family with a wide range of musical talent so I am the worlds greatest critic when it comes to indifferent music. It is genuinely remarkable that I have given this top score. Yes, it is that good.

And as a 42 year old bloke I don't feel silly saying that. Well, not that silly anyway.
on 15 January 2014
The movie is amazing. The soundtrack is a 'must have'. The songs really get you hooked and stay with you!
on 14 December 2013
I love Disney and this music is so beautiful and it is amazing to get not just the usual 20 tracks but over 50! A must have for a Disney soundtrack collection.
44 comments26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2013
Absolutely beautiful soundtrack! I bought it as soon as I got home from watching the film! Totally worth the money! It has been on repeat for days!
0Comment35 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2014
bought for my 15 year old who loves the film and sound track .very good songs would recommend for any frozen fan .
on 11 January 2014
I bought it as a Christmas present for my wife. When i ordered it the delivery date was very close to Christmas so unsure if it would arrive in time. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in a few days.
The wife and kids have seen the movie twice and love the music.
Thank you.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2014
Absolutely excellent purchase love the soundtrack great value for money! I always shop at Amazon. Thank you will shop again soon!
Like most children, our daughter loves the film. Being able to put the CD on instead is a great bonus.

The tunes are catchy. 'Let it Go' is just superb. The part of the film that goes with the latter is like an expensive music video. When watching it - and now just playing it on the CD - our daughter reenacts the gesticulations, including throwing both arms up in the air to make the ice grow, and that single heel stamp.

Superb music.
on 1 July 2014
Had one very happy little girl when recieved..
You just can't but sing along yourself when in the car.
Must have purchase for any little frozen fan :-)
on 14 January 2014
Really quick dispatch which meant I could listen to the brilliant songs in no time! I've pre ordered the film as well from amazon after seeing it at the cinema. Love the film and love the songs!
11 comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse