on 10 September 2014
Superb and not too dear either. Great for painting the ceiling and watching a film, sitting in a recliner or in bed it is very adjustable. Perhaps the only thing I would say I don't like is the grip halfway down doesn't really grip the bottom section and you have be careful how you carry it as the base is a good weight.
on 6 April 2014
I was looking for an iPad Air stand for ages, came across this product and all I can say it's amazing. I use it all the time and really keeps my iPad Air safe and secure in all positions. Highly recommend and the price was a bargain. Seller service 100 % keep us the great work 👍
on 26 September 2014
Bought this so I could easily use my iPad while using my cross trainer... it does the job perfectly! A nice heavy base, so it won't budge easily and flexible neck so it can be placed in just the right position. Delivered earlier than specified. :)
on 24 December 2015
If you bend the top arm into a horizontal position (rather than the very vertical position they show in the photo), and then place the tablet in the grips... the arm is not stiff enough and it just falls down.
So if you lying in bed, and you want the tablet to come over the edge of the bed so it's in front of your face, you will be disappointed. The tubular metal arm is too flexible.
on 10 October 2014
Pretty good stand let down by flimsy plastic clamps. One broke off after 2nd days use, had to superglue it back on.
on 10 November 2014
So well put together. Better constructed than stands 2 -3 times the price. Base is heavy (it needs to be to provide stability). It is currently used to provide someone with the use of one hand access to texting on iPad and FaceTime. Could be used to give lectures or read music from their tablet.
on 19 January 2015
I have tried several stands, one that you fixed to your desk top (hopeless kept falling off) and a small free standing one (good for what it was) I wish I had bought the Lavolta one first, it would have saved me some money. This stand is just what I wanted. I am going to buy another soon to use in our caravan. The base is heavy which is a good thing, makes it very stable. Well worth the money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 August 2014
Simple and does the job. If you do need to move it, start gym membership now and carry from the base.
on 12 July 2015
Excellent product, does the job perfectly. I can now watch iPlayer on my tablet while on my elliptical. Easy to assemble and surprisingly heavy. Very well packaged for delivery. One star taken off as the concrete base was chipped on one corner and painted like that, but it is under the base cover so you can't notice.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2014
Brill no more neck ache truly a top purchase. Wish I had bought one sooner.