on 8 November 2015
Don't know why this product has so many bad reviews -it DOES work ! Keeps the water out of baby's eyes perfectly. I had one when I was a child and now use one for my 7month old son! Great product and a bargain.
review image
on 20 March 2014
What a great idea for children who don't like getting water in their face. Keeps them totally dry and looks super cute!
on 28 April 2016
Takes all the tears and stress out of bath times and hair washing for my two year old. Has slipped off a few times but that might be because I'm cautious about clipping it too tight. Doesn't let any water on his face which is exactly what I needed and for less than a pound I'm really happy! Didn't expect it to work when it arrived as it looked like something I could've made at home but it did a god job (once I convinced him to wear it). Now he lets me put it on with no problems and we play a little game of catching the water as it falls off the cap. Only downside is I ordered it in blue but received a pink one. Still deserves 5 stars for doing what it says on tin.
on 27 September 2015
The product was absolutely crap doesn't even go round my daughters head properly and the material is just shocking. Even tho its only £1 something DO NOT waste it buy your child/ren some sweets
on 12 March 2016
I know this is cheap, but I would advise you to save your money! worked for a few goes only. For about £1 more you can get the foam one from boots that lasts for ages
on 28 April 2016
I would not recommend these at all, there's a reason they are so cheap! First of all I ordered these because sometimes my son freaks abit when water goes in his face (I didn't think until after that it's probably better for him to get used to it rather than forever be freaking out) they took ages to be delivered, which I wasn't aware of I also ordered one for my friend. When it arrived it felt so horrible and had a weird smell, and lastly, it didn't fit round my sons head. Even though I'd changed my mind about using it I still don't reccommend.
on 15 September 2014
Never turned up waste of money and my time
on 4 January 2016
If there were an option for no stars, I would have gone for that. Don't waste your money. Firstly the product came in postage nylon bag, no actual product packaging. Looked dirty, used even - I dare say! It was a thin flimsy piece of soft polystyrene cut out. No substance to it. Even the supposedly wavy ends were all flat out. I did not bother putting this on my baby's head! In the bin it went within 2mins of taking it out of the grey nylon thingamabob. But you do get what you pay for at less than a pound!
on 31 January 2016
At first inspection I thought this seemed pretty flimsy, but for 83p what do you expect?
However, I've just very successfully washed my 5yo and 3yo's hair without it going in their eyes or ears which they both hate! This is absolute genius! Made bath time so much easier.
Unfortunately the 1yo won't keep it on but the older ones think it's fab. No more tears and nice clean hair! Hurrah! Would definitely recommend to anyone with a child that hates having their hair washed!
on 19 November 2015
If you want to buy this, lower your expectations... Honestly... And once you have lowered them and expect some crappy item, lower them some more! It has arrived in a plastic bag, so it is all misshapen... Also it is made for reeeeally small heads... So, crap quality and wrong size unless you are planning to use it to bath a chihuahua...