on 13 January 2016
I really like this watch although I did remove the cuff part as it looked too short. The watch is nice enough, I will have to make another hole in the strap as it's too big without the cuff but that's easily done.
on 9 May 2015
I bought this watch 12th March. I am now looking for another watch as the only parts i have left in tact is the actual watch face. The leather is starting to come unstitched where the strap meets the watch face. I have no cuff left, and all the bits of leather that are used to tuck ends into have come off. I love this watch, it's comfortable and looks great, but unfortunately it hasn't lasted more than a month or so without falling apart completely.
on 27 February 2014
I bought this during one of Amazon's Black Friday sales at a very reasonable price. I like watches with big dials and there isn't a large range of them designed with women in mind. The watch dial is attractive and keeps good time. However, both the strap loops snapped very soon after I started wearing the watch. I tried repairing them with superglue but they broke again and I'm now trying to work out how to replace them without having to buy a new strap.

Overall I'd say this a stylish looking watch but it's let down by a poor quality strap.
on 24 September 2014
This looks like a decent watch by the picture. Unfortunately, when it arrived it was clearly not as well constructed as the picture implies. It is made of cheap materials - the cuff loops all broke within 10 days of wear (the first loop within two days). I am now wearing a watch kept attached by a hairband! I really wouldn't bother. I am sure there are better watches if you are willing to pay a bit more.
on 27 August 2015
This is probably my fourth or fifth Kahuna watch and first impressions were quite disappointing compared to the others. The strap seems very poor quality and is not leather. It has already got threads sticking out in places so I don't think it will last very long. The watch face is lovely and really chunky. I keep finding that the watch has stopped because the bit that you turn to adjust the time (is there a proper name for this?!) is fairly loose and doesn't need much persuasion to pop out. Overall, not up to the usual Kahuna quality, but it was very cheap, so it'll do for now!
on 31 July 2015
Great looking design, but the strap securing loops broke within a month (not covered by the guarantee) and a month later it stopped. A new battery would probably fix it, but given the problem with the strap it hardly seems worth it.
on 18 February 2014
I love the look of this watch, and I got it on sale which was really good, but it's taken me a long time to adjust to wearing it as the wider strap really digs into the wrist. Also because of how the outer strip of leather is located in relation to the clasp, the watch face is impossible to sit in the center of your outer wrist which is where I would ideally want it to - instead it sits on the curve of my wrist which isn't great.
on 17 April 2015
Within a week the loop part of the strap that keeps it from flapping out had broken, loose threads were sticking out and the strap was starting to tear around the hole where it does up. The leather patterned bit under the strap moves around and is uncomfortable and I ended up taking it off. Very disappointed as I always have Kahuna watches but this seemed not up to normal standard.
on 21 May 2015
I like Kahuna watches and have owned several before I was given this one as a gift. I really like the look of it and it is comfortable, but less than 6 months after receiving it the battery has already stopped. I have not had this issue of short battery life with any of the other Kahuna watches I've owned so I am very disappointed in it.
Additionally, the strap loops broke after only a couple of weeks of wearing (I do not wear it every day). This was not a major issue for me as I fixed them, but it seems to be a recurring problem having read other reviews of this watch.
Overall, very disappointed in this watch.
on 29 January 2014
Very comfortable and light. It's just my style; it feels like a bracelet. I have worn it every day since I received it. I bought it in the Black Friday deal so it was half price but honestly I would have paid full price for it.