on 17 December 2015
My tiny rosebud is delighted with the performance of the item, the only problem is that the battery life is limited. Can you advise if there is a mains adapter available. ..or even a diesel powered model?
on 29 December 2014
My partner and i have had hours of fun. nice toy
on 27 November 2014
Does what it needs to do, great and vibrates well. Only thing is the screw in the top gets really warm and sometimes too hot to touch.
on 27 August 2014
my hubby aint 7" this frightened me when i saw the size,but its buzzin,love it,no more lonley nights in.x
on 1 December 2015
Lousy Birthday present, far too big (apparently). That will teach me to rush the purchase.
on 5 January 2016
Love this its not to hard vibration is ok on it an well can have lots ov fun
on 23 December 2015
Good product definitely bigger than 8inchs though but does the job
on 20 May 2015
Wow! I've had a vibrator for years and thought it was time I bought something of a more realistic size and this is perfect. I thought it was enormous when I first saw it, but I managed to take it no problem. I just love it and look forward to using it again and again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2015
larger than expected for my wifes tight pussy
on 23 December 2015
tastes nothing like jelly !!! more rubbery !!