Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 14 July 2014
As i said for my previous statue review, this one is also fantastic. Her quality is top notch, and she's a fair bit larger than most other Bishoujo statues. Face-wise she is good, not the best, with a bit of a doll-ish look to her, but to be expected from this range. If i levelled one complaint with her, it's that her hips are too wide in comparison to the original illustration. Otherwise, this is the most detailed Bishoujo i've bought, with immaculate tiny details everywhere to be seen. She's almost certain to gain in value, as most reviews give her high marks, with the factory in Japan almost sold out of stock at this time.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2014
Another Beautiful quality Kotobukiya Statue, my wife purchased the Boba Fett model last year and in return I've purchased her this, it arrives in a tissue wrapped glossy black presentation box, the fine detail on show on the model is sharp and pristine, will definitely be buying from the range again.

the model itself is a great take on Mara Jade with the body suit being blue centered over the standard seen Black, obviously designed in Anime style facial features are more anime than anything else, but not to jaunting at all
on 3 September 2015
I enjoy Mara Jade in the novels by Timothy Zahn and so I was interested in getting this statue of her. I was pleased when I got it and I am glad that I managed to get it. Love it!
on 6 March 2015
Stunning piece, nothing else needs to be said

See one answered question