on 16 January 2014
Fantastic cover, and comes with stylus pen, great value.
Also has scratch cover included in the price,
Came earlier than expected.
0Comment41 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 May 2014
Exactly as described and does exactly as I want it to do. Great that mini stylus is supplied, as well as big stylus. Great colour.
on 23 July 2014
All I received in the post was the phone case cover and nothing else, would have cost more to send it back than I paid for it, feel totally ripped off.
on 8 May 2014
the quality is very good. looks quite expensive and the colour is nice. It arrived very quickly and before estimated date so i was pleased with the delivery. It protects my phone and is quite handy for putting notes in the little card holder so i dont forget anything! overall - worth buying!
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2014
I purchased this item for my iPhone 5c. the delivery of this came in the time stated that it would arrive. However on arrival I found that the case didn't fit my phone. The iPhone pops back out every time you put it in. Very disappointing as all the accessories are fab that came with it. Just a shame the case doesn't fit the phone.
on 20 April 2014
does what it says on the box, as they say

at the price really don't think it can be beaten!
on 9 May 2014
Ok let me be clear , the item has only 3 stars, however the seller deserves 5

My order was delivered super quick, but sadly didn't fit my IPhone 5c, I contacted the seller who very promptly replied with an apology and advice that they had sent a new one.

Two working days later a new case had landed on my doormat, this one did fit perfectly. Now the quality is as I expected for the price paid, and the colour is nice. I am happy with the case and even happier with the service received.

So it shows to contact the seller if there is a problem, and to not rush in with a bad review. I feel bad leaving a three star review to be honest.
on 20 February 2015
Have had this a couple of days, and phone fits well inside pleased with the screen protector, and cloth not to keen on the touch screen stylus but having said that the price reflects, what you get. Overall for the price a good case, so would recommend.
on 5 June 2015
I've had it just over a month. The colour is great but like so many of the other 1 star reviews it is the plastic case that actually holds the phone in that is the problem. At first it chipped away at one corner, then another corner and now it has split all up the left side. I am very careful with my phone, so it is not due to dropping it etc. My previous phone case was the same style but a different brand and lasted me over a year and the plastic case on the inside is still in tact, so I know its not the style and design that is at fault, just cheap plastic used. I now need to get a new case, but wouldn't trust this one again.
on 20 April 2014
I'm very happy with this phone case. Bought red and blue . Good price, good quality and phone fits perfectly .