Price:£17.97 - £64.00

on 22 February 2015
Excellent goggles for price, especially given the spare lenses. Fitted with mirrored amber lenses S2, and the spare us amber amber S1. Lenses are dual which together with the all round venting never misted up on first use. I generally have isues with misting and previosly only wore glasses, however these worked very well for me. The foam was comfortable as were the goggles which fitted well with helmet. Not OTG but did fit when I tried with glasses, but maybe not for extended wear.
on 5 April 2016
Ordered these as I have the Anon Raider Snowboard Helmet and I had heard that these goggles were a good fit with this helmet.

Can't go wrong. Fit snug just under the lip of the helmet and no large gap that shows your forehead (snow no issue with that).

Comes with Silver Amber (Reflective Mirror) and Amber lenses. These are rated as follows...

Silver Amber is an S2 Filter Category, which means it's good for medium sunlight conditions.
Amber is an S0 Filter Category, which means it's good for use during the night or in weak sunlight conditions.

I also wear glasses, and can confirm that these fit over them without any problems. I don't feel like the frames are digging into my head at any point. I haven't tried them on the slopes yet, but as these have the ventilation system, I don't see there being a problem with my glasses getting fogged up.
on 4 February 2016
Havent yet used but nice and comfortable. Bear in mind that these are listed as JUNIOR goggles on the ANON website, they fit me perfectly fine though.
on 9 March 2015
I looked dope on the slopes, would recommend
on 16 December 2013
These are a really nice set of goggles, good value for money considering how much goggles can cost. Spare lens welcome and a great fit with my helmet. Very comfortable.
on 16 February 2015
Great value with extra lenses. Very happy with these.

See one answered question