on 22 September 2014
I was cautious about buying these sight unseen, given the huge size variety I've noticed with other brands bought locally. It seems to be normal for large, medium and tiny, to be sold in packs labelled large. Not so from this supplier. I don't know what extra large means, but these were all a uniform generous size. Lola, my beautiful, but greedy, Basset Hound, can't get enough. She has to 'earn' her treats and she gives each paw, sits, lies down and does eveything except handstands, all in very fast succession to make sure she does enough to get the pigs ear...and all this just because I open the bag they're stored in.
I'm very pleased with the value for money of these ears and thoroughly recommend them.
on 11 May 2015
At last a good sized ear, a lot I have tried say they are a half cut ear when actual fact they are more like a quarter, these big ears live up to there name, not smelly not greasy or hairy either. I went through the box load and all are good quality.My dog will be happy again.
Thanks.
on 13 February 2014
These pigs ears are a good quality product and I'm pleased with my purchase. I have ordered these twice and both times they were delivered quickly, well packaged and the pigs ears are all a good size. They do not smell like some I've bought in the past. My dogs love them!
on 13 February 2014
My dogs go crazy for these pig ears. They are great quality and I will definitely order more.

Thank you so much.
on 26 March 2014
My Dog loves pig's ears and these come at excellent value for money and are a good size and quality.
on 11 April 2014
Yammy...and so big. There is no sharing on this one! My dog goes away to indulge in peace...just worth it!
on 11 February 2016
Purchased these for my girlfriend to occupy her Staffie and new Husky puppy around the house when she's busy. Also thought they'd be great to keep the Staffie quiet and settled in the boot of the car, but we've since discovered he just prefers to sit on the back seat. No need for an ear to stop him singing any more.

A box of 50 lasted about a month as periodic treats for them both. Staffie boy crunched through them in minutes with a big old smile on his face but one kept the puppy occupied for a long time. They appeared to be of good quality, given that neither of us are dried pig ear experts, didn't reek and were a very reasonable size for something labelled "large".

Overall, pleased with the product and would recommend them. The initial outlay can seem expensive but in the end they're good value for money. You can purchase a small bag at the pet shop for a little bit cheaper per ear, but the sizing is usually far less consistent.
on 15 June 2014
My 4 dogs LOVE Pigs Ears. They do not like these. On opening the 2 boxes (50 each) I immediately noted they looked 'old' and dry; indeed I threw a few white and furry ones away! Not one of my 4 dogs will not eat these pigs ears. A waste of money. I will not order via this vendor again.
I was expecting these to be delivered in a bag in a box, but they arrived loose in a box. The postman was followed down the street by a bunch of dogs and they are now all sitting in my garden waiting for me to share the pigs ears with them. I can't store these in the house as they stink and now the whole kitchen stinks of pig, the dog doesn't want to move from the front of the cupboard! They are greasy and some look decidedly old. They have gone in the bin and I shall never buy them again.

I would recommend CEVA Logic Orozyme Chews and Good Boy Rawhide Chomp Stix which my dog loves.
on 15 April 2016
These pigs ears are large and in my dogs opinion very tasty indeed. They love them. The delivery is swift and they come in a sturdy box. These are so much bigger than the ones that you get in the Supermarket. Having 50 in one go means they smell a bit so if you can store them out of the house or in a secure plastic bag is ideal. They may be a bit big for very small dogs but ours (Labradors) go mad when I get the box out.