on 27 March 2014
3.59 for 9 bottles of beer, hmmm I don't think so.

Can get these about 1.29 to 1.59 from Aldi or B and M.
on 29 April 2014
There is a good selection of beers here, all of which I have had the pleasure to drink and this is the reason that I have given 4 stars, as I think that rating should be based on the actual product rather than if you think the price is a rip off (you can always go elsewhere and get it for less).

The downside is certainly the price, and my guess is that the inflated price is the only way in which Amazon could offer free delivery. Many of these are available on 3 for 4 or 3 for £5 at the major supermarkets, and the Banks & Brakspere as cheap as £1 at the big discounters (you could even get this lot for less in Waitrose!) Granted, it does come in a fancy box, but what do you do with a box? Usually throw it away.