on 14 June 2014
my little girl wanted this for a while and always reminded me when she saw it in ad on the telly. We used it outside on warm day and she loved pouring water into it. Being outside saved me all the hassle of mopping the wet floor.
on 20 August 2014
This is a nice clean looking item that doesn't take up too much space in your bath. After unpacking all the stuff from its plastic bags I was ready to mount it in the bath, the crab lid oddly sticks sideways on, not as it appears but it has a block mount on its head so that fine, the blue bit is quite heavy with all the stuff in it and I cant get it to permanently stick to the tub. My baby doesn't mind though, he swishes the bucket round the bath to see the water go through the holes. A new addition to his splash time.
on 2 September 2014
Great toy, though we build it on the side of the bath, as unless your child has a very shallow bath not much good on the bottom.
on 26 June 2014
My daughter loves this bath toy. For £7.50 it's a bargain. My daughter wants to play with it out of the bath! Lots off fun
on 20 June 2014
Bought these bath blocks for my little ones birthday he absolutly loves his bath time now because he gets to build in the bath :) also excellent storage box which the bricks come in.
on 15 May 2014
My 2 year old loves them! One thing I will say is it's almost impossible to put then back in the container they are meant to be kept in so the lid goes on.
on 9 October 2014
Kids love them, we've bought these a few times for our friends kids, can't go wrong!
on 1 September 2014
Brought as a present for 1 year old. Loves it. Good value great toy
on 16 October 2014
This is a Christmas present for a lovely little Boy called Max.
on 31 July 2014