Colour: JadeChange
Price:£2.45+ Free shipping

on 12 January 2014
Jades blush is great. It's a nice colour, not to brown, subtle on young skin. The fact it has a Little Mix design on is great and my daughter loved it as a present for Christmas.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 June 2014
Bought as a gift for my daughter who is a Little Mix fan. Unfortunately she's not very pleased with this item as the colour doesn't do much for her skin tone.
on 5 January 2016
I ordered this product and it was the last item to arrive much later than the rest of my order. On opening it was all broken up so I could not use.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse