on 2 February 2014
I have used the mascara as an actual mascara but I don't think it makes any real difference to the way my lashes look, so I don't really think there's any point. If you're buying this as a mascara, I would advise you just to go without!

But I really love this product as an eyebrow gel - I fill in with some eyeshadow and then swipe the brush over each brow, and they stay looking neat all day.

Makes your brows look a lot neater and professional.
on 14 January 2015
I bought this to use as a brow gel and it didn't disappoint! The only problem is because it's not designed for eyebrows, you'll need to use the tip to place the product onto the brows and then comb through. It's harder than it sounds though, trust me :)
on 13 September 2015
As a lady of 64 I prefer to look well groomed rather than heavily made up and I’ve left the false eyelash look far behind. I still use eye shadow and a light pencil, but what I do for mascara is to have my eyelashes died an intense black every 6weeks. When I use the clear mascara on top it looks like I have long thick natural lashes, a look which is much more flattering. Of course there’s no problem with smudging running or clumping etc. The Little mix product is the best one I’ve used and I would recommend it.
on 23 September 2014
defines lashes without being clumpy
on 19 September 2015
This product is absolutely useless.
on 25 February 2016
Ineffectual!
on 2 January 2016
Very good
on 3 March 2014
For some reason, I recently go it into my head that I wanted clear mascara and God only knows why. I mean what is it supposed to do? :) Is it just this one or is it all clear mascara?? Weird! :)