Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 18 October 2013
Having gotten hooked on love me again I had to find out more about John Newman, What a great artist. This album is fanstastic, there isnt one song that i dont love, ususally you buy an album and skip over a few songs once youve listened to it, but can honestly say i dont do this with this album. Cant wait for more from this great singer, recommended buy!
on 16 October 2013
This album is very good, it is one of those rare collections where every song is better than the last! There isn't a bad song on the entire album, would recommend it to everyone.
on 17 October 2013
Well what can I say this album is well worth the money, it is fantastic very good soulful sound from a young man with a promising future. I will be buying more from him as he makes new albums. Let's hope he is not a one album wonder. Keep with it.
on 18 October 2013
waited for this album for over a month
and I love it
he has a great voice and every song is a killer not a filler
if you like the singles you will like the album
on 17 October 2013
I could not wait for this album to be released and I was not disappointed when I listened to it, I love it! I have not stopped listening to it and highly recommend it!
on 15 October 2013
Great first album from Mr Newman, if you are a fan of the singles then you will love the long play, all tracks are strong and no 'fillers', which is very unusual for an album these days, John has a unique voice and it's been a privilege to hear this, I have listed to this album quite a lot today, which for me is very unusual. long may he continue to produce music and if it's all as good as this then we are all in for a treat.
on 4 November 2013
This CD is amazing. When I listened to it for the first time I rushed through all the songs and didn't think it was all that. But after listening from start to finish found it absolutely brilliant. What can I say every song is catchy and I haven't stopped playing it.
on 16 October 2013
This is a really good set of songs. I rarely find an album where I like all the songs but this one has a good collection. Would recommend this 100%.
on 19 October 2013
I rarely buy music these days. The songs are so similar to each other that I find it pointless. Not this time. I don't remember the last time I was so eagerly awaiting for an album. It was probably back in 2000 when U2 were about to realease their "how to dismantle". A long wait but totally worth it. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

I absolutely love that moment just before I hit the "play" button. The anticipation, trepidation, what's inside? Will I like it? Was it worth buying? Will it be as good as the single? And then you press play and you're in another world, envelopped in a perfect harmony of sounds. His voice, his lyrics, the beat, the string section, the chorus. It's all just works so well together.

There is no weak song here. The album is well thought and orchestred, songs melt nicely into each other.
'Out of my head' just brought tears to my eyes. Yes, I cried on a bus. And I'm not ashamed of it.
"Cheating', 'love me again' My feet just tapped furiously on a floor. It's that catching. I just wanted to grab that stranger seating next to me on a bus and dance and swirl.
'Keep running' made me want to lace my trainers and 'keep running, I keep, keep running... ' I can't wait to take him for a run. The beat is just perfect for it.
And 'goodnight goodbye' is so sad that it makes me appreciate more what I have.

Usually the album ends with some nice, chilling tune but not this time. The music stops abruptly and the silence brings me back to reality. The music still vibrates in my head. I'm still on that bus, having missed my stop long time ago but it doesn't matter. All I want to do is hit 'replay'.

The album reduced me to tears and made me smile at a stranger seatting across of me. Yes, I'm a woman and I'm emotional. Thank God for that.

Mr John thank you for enriching my life with your music. I'm totally in, for a very long time so please, keep doing what you're doing cause you're doing it right.
on 15 April 2014
I honestly can't remember the last album I bought that wasn't Arctic Monkeys I usually just download any single tracks I want but after watching John Newman on Jules Hollands New Years Eve show I was completely blown away. I absolutely love his voice it's incredible and I have to say that there's not a bad or weak track on this album.