Size: One SizeColour: PurpleChange

on 16 October 2014
Great toy, insert first for a while, let the wife win the gold medal, then go for it yourself, have used many times in the last 9 months, charges okay and lasts ages, one reviewer has had trouble, maybe faulty unit, we are not disappointed with our purchase, have some fun.
on 1 February 2015
The opinion of the person that requested this product, from me:
"Well built, smooth touch, completely water proof, great packaging and have a remote.
The remote only works almost on the top of the We Vibe 4, so what's the point!
Don't buy if your are thinking that the remote will make miracles! The miracle that the remote make is about 10 to 15 cm when the vibrator is at use!"
on 16 October 2014
I've tried this out only solo so far, since my boyfriend hasn't yet wanted to include it in penetration. But alone it gives me great orgasms, feels very nice and easy to put in place. Friction is what makes you orgasm, so it's quite hard to come without moving it around with my hand. It should sit nicely in doggystyle especially I'd think, I'll try that out soon. Well worth the money, good quality.
on 18 December 2014
The We-Vibe 4 Plus is a Compact, body-hugging couples vibrator, Curved to fit her body and fit snugly in place and comes with a We-Connect app Connect, customize and control from anywhere with the app -This is not the case, this item does not stay in place and does not fit my body also this app keeps disconnecting it's self. These were the 2 main reasons for buying this very expensive item. I will be requesting a refund as we just ended up very frustrated.
on 10 April 2015
Not very good at all. Previously worked in ann summers and have a lot of knowledge regarding this kind of product. I would save your money and buy something else!!
on 12 July 2015
does what it says o the box
on 8 January 2015
Discreet and well wrapped
on 17 November 2014
Using this together had polarising results for me and my partner, she has some of the most intense and satisfying climaxes in minutes, yet mine, although quicker, are much less satisfying. This may just be a personal thing though, her enjoyment alone makes it enjoyable for me.

The design is fairly snug, although she has to hold it in place to make sure it doesn't come out in some positions (it holds very well in doggy). The charge lasts a good length of time and the charging dock is very discreet. The controller is sometimes a little hit and miss, not always responding to inputs but generally works fine and is much better than fiddling with the device itself.
0Comment0 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse