on 18 October 2013
I bought these at the same time as my printer as I know the the printer comes with 'start up' half empty cartridges and I certainly wasn't pay almost half the cost of the printer for a set of ink, so I bought these.

I was waiting on the usual annoyances of the message on screen saying 'these are not Epson' and having to 'argue' with the damn thing until it would print. Then I usually had to go through so many head cleaning cycles to get the things to work, I had already used up half the ink.

Well not with these! As recommended when I got the warning that my black cart was very low, I replaced ALL the carts. Mixing different brands is just asking for trouble. So I found a random pic and sent it to the printer. Out it came PERFECTLY reproduced, no lines, no missed spots, no bleeding just perfect! The printer accepted these without a battle. I have NEVER had a cart change go so smoothly hence why I have just ordered another set of these just in case this seller changes and I get different stock.

If you're in any doubt about whether to fork out around £25 for ONE set of Epson when you can get SIX sets for around the same price, look no further! I am also very fussy about my tech and they even passed my tests.

Very very pleased indeed!
77 comments104 of 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2014
Bought these for my new Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer. The reviews were varied so i took a gamble. When i bought them they cost me £10 and considering you get 3 sets of all 4 colours I found it hard to believe that they were going to work!
But... I installed them yesterday and they work perfectly, well almost. They printer suggests that they are not genuine but you can just press ok to proceed using them. I print photos so i noticed a difference with the print photo option as i was left with lines down the image, but thankfully using the Photo Best option dealt with that and i get as good results as i did with the genuine ink.

Save yourself some money. You shouldn't be disappointed.
on 5 May 2014
Well I tried to install these cartridges, but the printer decided it did not recognise them, boy was I frustrated. Looked online for other cartridge sellers then it hit me, oh you dumb a##. There is a little wedge on the spring clip, probably there for its protection during transit, that I foolishly neglected to pull off. Pulled the wedge off each cartridge, inserted and worked first time. I doubt anyone else is as stupid as me.. but if you are "TAKE THE WEDGE OFF" before you insert them, simple... if you're not me.
44 comments35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2014
I wasn't sure if to try compatible cartridges after a couple of disasters, but reading the reviews I thought id try.
The cartridges come very well packed and look well made to be honest, fitting them into my printer it went through the test stage ,then came up those usual words( you are using the wrong cartridges) but underneath it came up with( would you like to continue anyway) so p pressed ok and sure enough it loaded ,did a test page and even came up with the ink gauge.
All in all I cant fault these cartridges at all ,the colours are as good as Epson new ones at a fraction of the price. I have printed now 200 sheets of colour and b/w and they are still printing brilliantly, with no cartridge leaks at all.
If you are not sure please read the feedback from others.
I am 100% genuine and I do call a spade a spade.
11 comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2014
For anyone who's printer came up with the message that the cartridge was not compatible or it couldn't be read please remove the small black wedge in between the spring so that the cartridge can slot in properly. I had the same message and removed the wedge. Works fine now.
22 comments26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2014
Once you've tried these cartridges you won't go back to official Epson ones.

Insanely good value, and work perfectly. No issues with print quality or error messages.

Just make sure you remove the little grey wedge from the top of the cartridge before use, I didn't realise it was there and wondered why mine wouldn't fit properly for a while.

I hope you've found this review helpful, and thanks for taking the time to read it. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review. I receive products at a discount, or occasionally free of charge, in exchange for a fair, thorough and honest review. If you have any further questions about the product, or any other comments, please add them below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, make use of the "Ask a question" function on the listing, you're likely to get several responses from both the supplier and other customers within a few hours.
on 4 March 2014
Just purchased a new XP312 together with recommended "compatible" ink cartridges. I was concerned after recent feedback that they may not work but thankfully they do
22 comments21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
Have used on Epson XP312 and although comes up stating not originals they work fine. Have printed many photos and surprised they did not last longer but to be fair did not count how many photos each set printed.
on 16 November 2013
I've always bought compatible cartridges rather than the genuine ones from the manufacturer considering the ridiculous cost of cartridges these days. These are excellent. There was no problem installing them and yes the printer recognised them as not being genuine but they work fine. The quality appears to be no different to a manufacturer's cartridge and to be honest it is a substantial saving. I don't really agree with paying £10-12 for the genuine thing per cartridge when you can buy a set of 12 compatible catridges for £15. It's worth the risk. Well worth the money and value for money. These will last a long while.
22 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2014
Sorry. Can't find any easy way to contact PerfectPrint for help, so rating this product 1 star. I have an XP-215, but when I put the ink cartridges in, it says the Ink Cartridge is not recognised, and the printer won't work. Yes.. I've removed the black piece of plastic.

I should say: Delivery was excellent, product is very well packaged and overall very professional. Just unfortunate there's no obvious way to contact seller for advice.