Price:£31.00 - £81.85

on 25 February 2014
I really like these for their visibility and lightness, but they were too large to wear without helmet. Was a gift for my BF and he didn't like it for this reason.
on 5 March 2014
Comfortable and do not restrict nasal airways like a lot of goggles do; have tried other goggle brands but keep coming back to Oakley
on 8 May 2015
OK. Not as good as hoped in poor visibility conditions. Surface of runs looked flat; true shape of surface not visible.
on 20 March 2014
I bought these goggles for my trip to Austria in January. They were delivered quickly by courier and arrived in ok condition (box was a little beaten up).

The goggles themselves are absolutely excellent, they didn't steam up at all even when I was hitting it really hard and they managed to take quite a bit of punishment in the park/pipe without budging from my head.

My only gripe is that the strap isn't the longest, I have a medium size helmet and I had to have the strap fully extended to make the goggles fit over it which was occasionally uncomfortable.

Awesome goggles though, well worth the money.
on 1 September 2015
These goggles were excellent. I really sweat when I ski so I needed a new pair of goggles as my old ones always fogged up or had very bad condensation. I used these for a whole week and I didn't have to take them off to wipe the inside once. They stayed completely clear and the orange tint is excellent for seeing ahead in the snow. They are quite big on the face but that helps give an excellent field of vision.
on 10 February 2016
Great fit (over helmet) and comfy against the face.

Lens is perfect in most conditions. Had one day of total whiteout where contours became invisible, but that's likely to have been the case with any other lens.

Good brand at a great price.
on 23 December 2014
Nice fitting, doesn't fog and really helps on the snow
on 8 April 2015
bought some cheap and cheerful goggles last year for skiing, never again. spent a bit more, but money well spent. these are great, look good and do the job. used to wear sunglasses instead of goggles, but like these more, great purchase
on 11 January 2015
Great fit with salomon ranger c air ski helmet .
Very good low light lens and comfortable .
on 25 December 2015
Survived me falling over a lot. In storms the light is still very flat though.