on 2 August 2014
Liked because:
Those are softer wheels than the original ones that I had, less vibrations and faster than the previous ones (the one that come with the ripstick).
They come with the bearings and the screwdrivers.

Did not like because:
They wear out immediately, in fact they got damaged so fast that the back wheel lasted less than a week !

I do not recommend those wheels.
on 4 October 2013
I had my doubts about these wheels when I read the reviews about them on Amazon.com. One of the reviewers said that these are too big for the Ripstik DLX, but they certainly are not... In fact, they are a perfect fit! I'm back on a smooth ride and to loving my casterboard!!
on 2 April 2014
Arrived as expected, quick and simple transaction and product was as expected.
I have a couple of happy boys again now!
Many Thanks
on 28 March 2014
iv had these months now maintenance free bearings still like new compound is absolutly superb!like new and iv had silly amount of hours from them ...def recommend these !!!!
on 4 December 2015
These are fantastic and very high quality I got them because my old ones were damaged and I realised that these are better than the origanal I highly recommended it.
on 16 October 2015
The wheel was to big for my ripstik but was able to buff them down and get them to fit just took a bit of time
on 21 December 2014
There a good set of wheels but unfortunately have to be replace every three months or so if used regularly.
on 21 January 2015
They don't even fit my daughter's ripstik???
on 22 September 2014
easy to fit - great wheels!
on 3 September 2015