Colour: Style 1|Change
Price:£1.06+ Free shipping

on 17 June 2014
I was expecting it to be just a massive bag of mixed bands but it wasn't. It was better! It contained: 2 mixed normal band packs (each contained 600 bands), 2 mixed glittery band packs (each contained 600 bands) & 1 pack of mixed metallic bands (contains 600 bands). Also, each packet contains s clips and a hook! You will collect a total of 5 hooks. Brill! The packaging is very well made with a closable packet for easy use. These are the cheapest bands I have found for the uk and highly reccomend them.
44 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2014
Great value & fun for kids. Keeps them quiet for ages. Arrived before deluvery date so really happy with this
on 8 June 2014
These bands are just as good as any and are a fraction of the price. My boys are more than happy with them :0)
on 14 June 2014
we have spent all day sorting them in to colours and making them for everyone we know, granny will be thrilled - as we are.
thankyou
on 6 June 2014
Daughter loved the bands, kept her amused for hours sorting them into all the different colours. Well worth the money!
on 2 June 2014
Brilliant quality found maybe 4 broken ones in the whole pack very impressed as you can find some really poor quality loom bands some places!!
on 22 May 2016
I was pleasantly surprised with this product when I received it. I had misread the description & ordered 2 bags, thinking it was just going to be 2 standard packets of loom bands. Instead, when I received it, it was 2 big packages, each with 10 packets on loom bands- & I only paid about £2!

The packets contained dozens of different colours in each- too many to list, but a great mixture of brights, neons & pastels ect. Although the product isn't what is shown in the picture, the range of colours is fantastic- every colour you could want really.

The bands are all pretty much the same size & they have no nasty smell, unlike some of the bands I have purchased in the past. I haven't had the chance to actually try them out yet, but they all look well made & are all a uniform circular shape (no wonky joins or bends)

They arrived well packaged, some bags even contained more than 1 packet of s clips & plastic hooks, & I was very impressed how quickly they arrived- I hadn't expected to receive them for about a week but dispatch was very prompt & the arrived less than 48 hours after ordering. All in all, a great product- huge choice of colours, well packaged & presented, arrived quickly & for 20 bags for about £2 you really can't go wrong!
on 9 July 2014
Great loom bands, 5 packs of 600 - delivered within 2 days of ordering. Fantastic service all round!
on 10 July 2014
Great quality, star service by seller and are being enjoyed by my children making the bracelets, will most certainly recommend and this is the second time we buy from this seller.
on 2 February 2014
my kids are addicted to Rainbow loom and needed extra bands. These looked good in the picture and a colour match for what they already had, perfect I thought.........how wrong could I be!!!! The colours are nothing like the picture, they are neon colours and each band has a bad join which is very visible when a band has been made. Would never buy them again!!!!