on 12 May 2014
Lovely touch silicone iPhone 5c cover, protects your phone and shows off the lovely colour of your iPhone. Very comfortable to use and texture is lovely easy to pull and push on
on 27 August 2014
This cover for my iPhone is exactly as described. It fits very well and my phone feels secure. It provides a rougher surface with which to hold the phone. It felt very vulnerable without a cover and quite slippery.
In all, I am delighted!
on 22 June 2014
Its great, really good value, overall im very pleased. It fits really well and still allows to show the colour of your iphone too.
on 7 April 2014
I have a blue Iphone 5c and it fits great and looks great. Overall i'm pretty impressed with the product.
on 21 June 2014
Excellent value for money. Well fitting case. Easy in your hand to hold. Lovely colour too. Like the transparency so you can still see apple logo on the back
on 14 September 2014
Excellent fit for my iPhone 5c, I have only been using it for a week or so, therefore how it will stand up to constant handling not sure. I think the colour is not a good match for the iPhone pink but it is bright pink and allows the apple logo to be seen, if that is what you want. I have taken note of the reviews which state sweating between case and phone (probably why apple case has holes) and have used the screen cleaning cloth as a barrier between phone and case I am ver satisfied with this. Very good value for money case.
on 21 June 2014
Exactly what it says it i s. Fits snug . Looks and feels great on your phone. Would recommend:) x
on 23 June 2015
Absorbs shock well - it's also been great in keeping the phone safe - it's starting to get some colour warping but that might just be from my day to day life, it's such a pretty colour! (Pic from when I first got it!) - I can't complain especially with the price!
review image
on 21 November 2014
IT DOES NOT FIT AN IPHONE 5c.

Material is of a good standard for the price but it simply does not fit
on 12 July 2015
Bought the clear case with the 'S' pattern on the back. Part clear part frosted and so the green colour of my phone clearly visible.
Perfect fit, all ports accessible without removing the case. Non slip and easy to hold the phone. Perhaps doesn't offer as much protection as my older cases but being thicker my old cases were not compatible with all chargers - my car one didn't fit without removing the cover so in that sense this new one is better. Can't understand why some people have said it doesn't fit well. I bought 3 - I each for me, mum and sister and all fit prefect. Added bonus of a screen protector too. Can't ask for more for that price!!
Minor niggle - the case doesn't come as far over the front of the phone ad i would have liked so when face down the screen is only about half a mm off the surface. Screen protector will sort that out though if worried.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse