on 22 November 2013
Good stylish chunky multi dialed watch
Real look of class and feels exspensive
Well recommended present to impress family and friends
on 16 January 2014
I wanted to buy a gift for my self as a present. Want it to be black. When i saw this watch i fell in love. I was a bit suprised regarding the price but i told to my self that i will take the risk especially due to the fact the price was very low. When i got the watch on my hands i was amazed. Very nice watch. Value for money or to be honest is more value than money. I'm feeling totally happy with my purchase.
on 26 December 2013
I purchased the watch for my son as a Christmas gift. He is pleased with it and its stop watch and other functions
on 24 February 2014
Ordered this because I thought it looked great and the price I saw it for seemed too good to be true. Other reviews seemed to say it was very large which concerned me but having received it I couldnt be happier. The watch isn't big by todays standards and if you want something with more presence without looking silly go for this. Compared to tag/omega/breitling watches this is of comparable size. It looks brilliant. Better than the pictures. It also looks worth every bit of its undiscounted price. Best amazon purchase in months.
on 1 January 2014
I purchased this watch about 2 or 3 weeks ago as a present for my brothre. The quality is very good. It may not deserve the original price, 152 £, but with 46 £ is very reasonable if not cheap. The shipping was so fast. It arrived much before its expected time. I think my brother will like it very much. I gave it 5 star for its quality, price and fast delivery.
on 27 February 2015
Great quality watch. We have 3 Invicta watches in the house now. The quality is great really solid and does not scratch easily. Comes in a nice box and for the quality (which is like top brands) the price is really cheap.

Highly recommend.
on 9 March 2014
5 Star for this product, got it for my brothers 22nd Birthday and his so happy with it. I have got another Invicta watch also for my little brother at Christmas, left both my brothers speechless. It's a nice big size for men and looks very nice, I would wear it myself if I was a man! :) it's also a really good price for the style. Let's hope they last.
on 20 January 2014
I don't think you can go wrong for 46 pounds, I'm not sure I would pay the RRP but for this price I'm very happy. Nice watch
on 18 January 2014
when i saw the pics of the item they were ok, but when i actually received it,i really liked the watch plus delivery was like lightening so i'm glad!
on 28 January 2014
Fantastic watch. Big chunky and good quality, You will not be disappointed. Black and silver is very nice. What can i say other than buy.