Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£8.49

on 1 April 2014
This book is a rehash of Towie,series by series.If you have watched Towie you will know everything that happened here, this is really a poor offering, this basically details Argents life with Lydia and very little else!He hasn't had much experience of life, and comes across very young and immature.Not recommended, the best TOWIE book is Chloe Sims.
on 7 May 2014
This was such a waste of money and a big let down. I use to love Arg but this book is so boring and let's him down big time. I've had a more exciting and interesting life than this, maybe I should write a book lol.
on 5 May 2014
You get the feeling that the ghost writer just watched all the TOWIE episodes and wrote from the perspective of Arg. Nothing new in here.
on 19 June 2014
I wasn't sure for the first few chapters whether I was enjoying it or not! However I suddenly realised that this book was typically 'Arg' and so full of BS that it became just like an episode of TOWIE rather than his story so far!!! I'm afraid to say that what you see of him onscreen is indeed how he is in real life! Once I accepted that I found it to be a good and entertaining read!!!
on 10 August 2015
After watching TOWIE I downloaded some of the casts books and get to know their story.

'Arg' story is definitely what you see is what you get as you do on TOWIE

He tell's you more to the story about him and Lydia, which is interesting

He is very open, and very honest.

If you like him on TV, I would say read the book
on 17 April 2014
I am a huge towie fan so love our Arg anyway....but I thought it was a great read. He is a genuine and family orientated guy who loves his friends and family. It was interesting to know what goes on outside of filming and things involving the press such as Lydia. I thought it was funny, emotional and came from the heart. High five Large Arg!
on 5 April 2014
The majority of this book was simply a description of the past episodes of TOWIE. What the reader will learn is the full extent of the cheating and lies involved , particularly where Lydia is concerned. Otherwise it is mainly an account of how much the author enjoys being the biggest star of the show and the various celebrities he has met.
on 11 May 2014
Not much I can say really if you want to read about him sleeping with people and going into all the details of it even though he says he was sworn to secrecy then read it. But just wasn't for me. He is a kiss and tell kind of guy.
on 14 July 2015
When i was reading this book i could not put it down. Arg tells all about his life before towie and his off and on relationship with lydia. He owns up to all the cheating he done and how his sister was left fighting for her life.
on 11 February 2015
Read the whole thing in a few days on holiday. Didn't expect much but actually really enjoyed it from start to finish. Would Defo recommend out of all the towie autobiographies