on 6 August 2014
It arrived promptly, easy to apply and we're enjoying the results.
It's great to be able to review programmes or series that we may have missed one or two episodes of.
Great.
on 22 August 2014
It's simple to install, just plug it in but remember to read the instructions about powering off the box and leaving it for 2 minutes etc. Once that's done I just used the WPS button on my router to sync with it and job done. Price was cheaper than what Sky were offering when I bought it. It's tiny too.
on 22 October 2014
This unit is excellent.

We live in a 16th Century hose with up to 2foot thick stone walls and so Wireless Broadband can, to say the least, can be difficult.

However i had been having some problems with the ethernet cabling I installed some years ago and as we are moving to a more modern house in the new year I decided to risk it now and purchase this box.

Delivery was quicker than anticipated and the packaging robust. But better still plug this little box into the HD box ESB and restart the box and router and bingo I was up and running within 4 mins of the postman delivering.

The actual signal strength is really good given I have an iPad and two expensive laptops that can usually see little or no signal in the room where the Sky wireless router is connected.
on 19 November 2013
Great little gadget that allows you to have all the on demand without the wires running across the floor. Easy to install too.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2014
Arrived quickly, small neat device, could NOT BE EASIER to connect. Just turn off Sky box, plug the device in using supplied cable, turn back on Sky box, wait 2 minutes, select any channel. Go to Wireless Router, press WPS button for 2 secs, then press WPS button on device within one minute, and that's it. I am amazed at how easy it was, and now we have access to On Demand, Catch up TV, Sky Store and Box sets etc etc. Worth the money. Really is Plug and play. Easy to follow instructions in box make it painless.
11 comment17 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 September 2014
It doesn't work because, contrary to information in the Q&A, it isn't compatible with my sky+HD box. I did check the version number as described and it is one of those listed as compatible (4f30) however it didn't work even after over an hour trying to connect, and on checking with sky they say the mini doesn't work with this box and I need the standard wireless connector instead. It's going back tomorrow.
33 comments9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 March 2014
Chose this ratings because I was delighted with item. Found it very easy to install. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
on 14 September 2014
It's smaller than my previous one, connects via USB so doesn't need a power cable and set up in seconds. I was downloading a box set before my tea was cold. Fantastic!
The reason for the missing 5th star is nothing to do with the product, but the delivery method.
The box it comes in is a feat of packaging design and would fit through any letterbox. Even when wrapped in the standard Amazon corrugated card, it is the size of a thin book. Royal Mail would have delivered it with ease. Had I known it would be delivered by courier (Amazon logistics. Who they?), I might have shopped elsewhere. The courier's first attempt was on a Friday. Like a large number of Amazon customers, I was out at work. They left a card (WHY? It did not require a signature and would have fitted through the letterbox) and said they'd try again the next day. There was no address of the depot given so no option to pick up myself. I telephoned the number and instructed them to leave the package in my porch, since I am not prepared to give up my precious Saturday waiting in. The email acknowledging this arrived within minutes, saying it would be delivered by 21.00! As it happened I was in. The courier rang the doorbell, so presumably had not received the instructions to leave it in the safe place.
Amazon: go back to Royal Mail, they know what they're doing and the depot is nearby for most of us.
on 13 August 2014
Came next day as expected with the brilliant benefit of amazon prime, (A must have for regular buyers). The product itself came packed in sky's own packaging, the casing a little dirty almost put me off but I saw past that and inside was met by a brand new item. It took seconds to install, literally, works a treat and was a good few quid cheaper than sky's own retail price on their site. Highly recommended.
22 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2014
works great and i dont know why it took me so long to realize i need it !! makes your sky box perfect..