on 8 February 2014
As soon as I saw him, I instanlty wanted him, love mine craft and love this little plush toy, its soft and has little brick patterns on him in areas. Its not really worth £20, or even £8.57, I would say a bargin for this would be £5.00 or less. I bought him for my friend who always kills them in the game to protect our little settlement haha :) I know she will like it! Very pleased I bought it/
on 2 June 2014
Compared to the other soft toys I have ordered from the same company this one is cool. Hopefully the birthday boy who will receive it will love it! Although please take note order well ahead of time at least 2 weeks because the delivery does take a while to arrive I experienced. The quality of the cow I found was not so good, the pig and the enderman were better made. The pig did not take as long to arrive within a week. The seams of the cow looked a bit more rough there was a section that looked like it had ripped and been hand sewn by hand so you could see the white stitching but thought I would not have time to return and order another one so I painted the white stitching in red pen so it would blend in with the material - bit of DIY and ingenious thinking required!
on 4 June 2014
My boyfriend is mad on Minecraft, so I thought I'd get him this cute Enderman. It is on the small side, but to be fair, it clearly states the size on the item description. It is very soft and would look pretty cool among any collection of plushies! Arrived in good time too.
on 26 April 2014
Very cute! Perfect size! Totally matches the character in the game to my son's delight! He loves his mine craft products and this just iced the cake as it were for him! Would recommend for every fan of the original game! Delivery very prompt!
on 30 January 2014
Yes it's small but that's because the measures include it's long legs. However my son loves it and has not put it down since he got it. It wasn't in a box but it did have an official tag. I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews.
on 25 January 2014
This is one of the best products Minecraft has to offer, it's a good size, good quality and just amazing. I love it! I highly reccomend this item.
on 6 December 2015
My daughter will love this at Xmas as she likes Minecraft. I know the item is only 7 Inches tall. Feels a ton smaller once you get it. £7.99 for a small toy. I uploaded a photo (Sorry, I didn't have a banana for scale)
review image
on 12 November 2013
Be warned: this is very very small; poorly made; overpriced and so obviously cashing in on the kiddies obsession with Minecraft it's untrue - I certainly would NOT be happy with this purchase if it wasn't for the fact one young lad hasn't stopped going on about the thing. I only hope it doesn't disappoint on Christmas morning!
on 11 May 2016
My son is really very happy with this. He hassled me to order it, whilst I was half doing something else, and then gleefully raided his pocket money jar to pay me. Now I know it says it's 7 inches tall, but when it arrived today we were both surprised at how small these toys are - me because I wasn't really paying that much attention, and him because he is an 11 year old boy with his dad's attention span.
When he is older I will explain to him how a product is priced according not to its value, but to what the market will bear.
on 15 June 2014
I ordered this toy for my grandson.
He is a keen Minecraft player on his gaming machine.
He was delighted with this toy.