Colour: As ShownPackage Quantity: 1Change
Price:£4.59+ Free shipping

on 10 February 2014
Big Green, Creepy - but still squishy and cuddly - its cool.
Got this for my Son - he quite likes it.
Well made and quick delivery too
on 11 October 2014
This is pretty small but well made.

Minecraft stuff is pretty overpriced as I found out when buying for my Minecraft crazy 8 year old but this was probably her favourite toy on her birthday and is the right size to take around with you, almost pocket sized.

Definitely a worthwhile purchase for any Minecraft kids.
on 25 January 2014
The product is just as it looks. Very solid and durable. A must for Minecraft fans and a great novelty toy.
on 6 July 2014
Satisfied my son loves this but thought it would be bigger for the price
on 19 December 2013
Bought this for my son for Christmas as he loves mine craft think it is a bit over priced but there are lots of toys that are not worth the money. I know my son will love it so that's what counts.
on 10 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter she was very disappointed with the size of the toy otherwise the toy was soft and cuddly.
on 16 April 2014
Excellent my son was delighted with the figure well worth the money would definitely buy more of this product for him
on 2 June 2014
Kids love this. Mortified to find cheaper in shop after the initial craze for 'must have' Minecraft has subsided in our house slightly - but it served it's purpose at the time. Was delivered timeously.
on 28 April 2015
Great price, long delivery time but as expected for such a great bargain. Daughter loves it and same one £20 in high street shops
on 21 April 2015
This is very well made and excellent quality! My daughter loves these and for this price you can't go wrong!