Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 April 2014
As expected and spot on for exercising or swimming or just walking down the beach. A cool short that give plenty of room to perform whatever exercise being carried out whilst staying well away from the dodginess of short shorts!
on 14 October 2014
These shorts are very fitting on the legs, although roomy on the waist.

I have pretty large quads, so I usually go for an XL when buying other brands like Adidas and Under Armour, so I thought these would do the trick - for the most part they do, however there are some activities they are simply not great for.

For running they are fantastic, however if like me, you're mainly going to wear them to gym, I wouldn't advise training legs in them or doing other exercises which involve sitting on a machine or bench. When squatting, I feel as if the shorts as going to rip at the back as they ride up quite high.
As a result, I went back to using my baggier Adidas shorts on days when I do weight training.

The internal pocket at the back of the waistband is handy, however is rather small and does not have a zip. It probably wouldn't fit more than a locker key and possibly a few coins in, although it does feel very secure when you have the shorts on.

although for Cardio I can't fault them.
on 9 February 2015
not as good as under armour equivalent which I find much better fit and quality and they also don't have the annoying inner mesh/pant
on 17 May 2014
Great pair of shorts at a bargain price,I already own a pair of these with the green panels and I paid double what I paid for these.
on 4 May 2014
best quality short, light and breathable fabric, feels good to wear and looks great, it's a good value for money.